New Forum

Site feedback, bugs, Report it here. How do I? Ask here.
dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: New Forum

Post by dirtyboy »

Hot topic is one with many replies. I don't know the exact number and suggest that it might change based on the version of the forum software. I'm pretty sure that we've upgraded sincel 2008 :lol:

BRod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by BRod »

Is there any way of embedding video directly other than Youtube or Vimeo? While I have a Youtube account, I primarily use Smugmug, and the only way I have found to do it it is by hot linking the file. It's no biggie though, it's not like I'm planning on posting a bunch.

Thanks

B

calltrex
Writer
Writer

Post by calltrex »

add the tapatalk add-on. its free

http:// www. tapatalk.com

twotired
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by twotired »

dirtyboy wrote:Hot topic is one with many replies. I don't know the exact number and suggest that it might change based on the version of the forum software. I'm pretty sure that we've upgraded sincel 2008 :lol:
Hmmmm...I don't get it. Some scroll with less views and/or replies than others with more which aren't scrolling. :thinking:
It's not recent views or replies either I'm thinking as some ancient threads are scrolling away... :excuse:

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

TwoTired, below where it says "Powered by phpBB" there is a link that will tell you everything about the forum software in use.

I'm sorry but I don't have the time research the answer to your question.

Supporting the tapatalk add-ons on the forum software is not currently on the roadmap. It may be free for the server but it isn't free for the client.

twotired
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by twotired »

Wow that link "powered by phpBB" takes you to a massive free networking software community!

Here's what I found; "scrolling means a hot topic. That threshold is set in the admin panel post settings. I think the default is 25 replies."
So I'm guessing these settings can be different for each category, what ever values you decide. Thanks posterboy! :)