PMs. How to Send?

Site feedback, bugs, Report it here. How do I? Ask here.
BackInAction
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

PMs. How to Send?

Post by BackInAction »

Howdy!

Couple questions.

After logging in, I checked for a PM that another member had indicated sending me. The inbox was bare. Is there anything I need to do, like initialize the PM function somehow, before I can receive PMs? Or, do PMs sometimes just not get there?

..and, I wrote a PM and posted it to the same member. I am uncertain whether it got sent or not, or how actually send it if I haven't. It is sitting in the outbox presently. What's the diff between the outbox and the sentbox? How can I tell if it is sent?

Thanks!
’07 Berg FE650E
'06 DRZ400S
Goals: Start a race in 2012;Roost Fryguy;Wheelie in 6th;Beer

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

BackInAction,

PMs are automatically enabled. I can disable them for users if required. I just checked your account and it is enabled.

When you send a PM, it goes into the outbox. You can edit or delete the PM in the outbox if you want. Once the user opens the PM it will move from your outbox to your sentbox. The sentbox (and other boxes) will automatically delete the old items based on the maximum number of allowed messages in each box. Currently you are allowed:

Code: Select all

50 - inbox
50 - savebox
25 - sentbox
The savebox is just there for you move messages to that you want to save.

I have sent you a PM to test it out. :D

Pilsung2
User
User

Re: PMs. How to Send?

Post by Pilsung2 »

Why does a PM I'm trying to send just sit in the out box, its been opened, closed, logged out, logged in and a day later its still sitting there.

Thanks

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: PMs. How to Send?

Post by dirtyboy »

Once the user that you sent the PM to opens the PM it will move from your outbox to your sentbox. :thumbsup: