Online payment for membership

Site feedback, bugs, Report it here. How do I? Ask here.
Smokey510
2017 RMDRA Member
2017 RMDRA Member

Postby Smokey510 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:36 pm

I paid with paypal today for membership. The only option it had was "pay after delivery". They are going to ding my account on April 27th. Does that mean I wont have membership until then?

Thanks!

Advertisement

Advertisements are displayed for all guests. Register and login to remove the ads.

boland
2018 RMDRA Member
2018 RMDRA Member

Re: Online payment for membership

Postby boland » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:51 pm

Smokey510 wrote:I paid with paypal today for membership. The only option it had was "pay after delivery". They are going to ding my account on April 27th. Does that mean I wont have membership until then?

Thanks!

No you will be good to go. Watch for a confirmation email in the next couple of days
KTM 300 XC
#184b
RMDRA Membership Director
I turn your name red

Advertisement

Advertisements are displayed for all guests. Register and login to remove the ads.

Smokey510
2017 RMDRA Member
2017 RMDRA Member

Postby Smokey510 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:52 pm

boland wrote:
Smokey510 wrote:I paid with paypal today for membership. The only option it had was "pay after delivery". They are going to ding my account on April 27th. Does that mean I wont have membership until then?

Thanks!

No you will be good to go. Watch for a confirmation email in the next couple of days

Awesome! Thanks! Just wanted to make sure cuz I saw I could purchase membership at the sale tomorrow night. =D

Advertisement

Return to “Admin”