Photo and Video Gallery

Site feedback, bugs, Report it here. How do I? Ask here.
WilkRider
User
User

Photo and Video Gallery

Post by WilkRider »

I was just up on the main Home page and sat here for 10-15 min re-hitting the 'page reload' button and looking at the different pictures that come up on that page. There are some really good photos up there.

Just curious if the Club ever considered putting all those photos and more into an image gallery to view them all much easier.

I know it all takes time and energy to do that. Just though it would be really cool to have an image gallery somewhere. Even a video gallery possibly.

I really liked Brad's video of his WR assembly and ride. It would be cool to put these types of thing somewhere where they can be easily accessed for viewing. Brad put a lot of effort in that video, it would be a shame if it just got forgotten about, buried down somewhere in the Forum.

Just a thought.

I enjoy looking at those types of photos and videos.

:) I can really relate to Brad's video right now. I have my WR all apart in the garage fitting it out with new fork seals, heavier fork springs and rear spring. Then going to try and set it up as per the suspension set up document in the technical section. That looks really interesting as to how that is all done. Then new moccasins, Maxxis Desert ITs front and back. Can't wait. Hoping to have it all back together and get out for Club night on June 11th.

Hopefully !
Never run out of talent and real estate at the same time.....

pancake
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Photo and Video Gallery

Post by pancake »

Thanks for compliments on the video !Its OK if that one goes away, I've got a few more ideas !

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

There is an old gallery, maybe the link is hidden, with collections of photos. Haven't gotten any submissions of photo collections lately and haven't had time to deal with them either to be honest. The pictures on the main page are random pictures from different sources collected specifically to view randomly on the main page.

If you want to setup a forum topic for videos you can. We do have another one called "Bored in the hotel and found this" as well as some others.

Moving to Admin forum

WilkRider
User
User

Post by WilkRider »

I don't know if thats a lot of work or not, a assume it will take some time.

I just really enjoyed freshing the screen and seeing the different photos. Seeing the different areas everyone is riding,

I looked for a gallery but did not see one.

I did not realize what bored in the hotel room was for,

Possibly a forum specifically for posting videos and photos where members could post photos or vids might be the simplest to manage. Basically self managing as opposed to a gallery that needs to be updated all the time.

Simply called 'Post & View Photos & Videos Here'

That could work.
Never run out of talent and real estate at the same time.....