Party for Marty combined with the next meeting

Board and Club news. Board protocol. New users check here.
dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Party for Marty combined with the next meeting

Post by dirtyboy »

Please click here to access the Marty page.

Please feel free to ask questions or make comments about this event in this thread. :banana:

The RMDRA wishs Marty Halmazna the best of luck in the Erzberg Enduro. :thumbsup:

cedric
Novelist
Novelist

Post by cedric »

I just noticed this is the same night the Supercross final airs live on Speed Channel, starting at 7pm I believe. Better set those VCRs up!

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

cedric wrote:I just noticed this is the same night the Supercross final airs live on Speed Channel, starting at 7pm I believe. Better set those VCRs up!

I've just been using a Torrent to download the Supercross races. No commercials and no VCR programming to frustrate me. :D

DirtGirl
Columnist
Columnist

Re: Party for Marty combined with the next meeting

Post by DirtGirl »

dirtyboy wrote:Please click here to access the Marty page.

Please feel free to ask questions or make comments about this event in this thread. :banana:

The RMDRA wishs Marty Halmazna the best of luck in the Erzberg Enduro. :thumbsup:
My question is in regards to the logisitics of the kids games and the meeting being held at the same time. How is that going to work? Who is supervising the kids while all the adults are in the meeting? Are the kids going to be allowed in the meeting if they don't want to be left or are too young for the games?

:confused:
DIRTY GIRLS RULE!
2009 KTM250 xcf-w

Trudy
Writer
Writer

Re: Party for Marty combined with the next meeting

Post by Trudy »

DirtGirl wrote:
dirtyboy wrote:Please click here to access the Marty page.

My question is in regards to the logisitics of the kids games and the meeting being held at the same time. How is that going to work? Who is supervising the kids while all the adults are in the meeting? Are the kids going to be allowed in the meeting if they don't want to be left or are too young for the games?

:confused:
Hey Lisa,

I'm not planning on going to the meeting. Was just gonna do the games and stuff with the kids. I'm looking for volunteers to help. Marty's sister-in-law has offered, plus i was hoping some mothers would help out. I had assumed we have both sides of the hall so if it's cold out ...etc we could just pop in a video or something. Brad kinda pointed out last night that we might not have the bar side. OOPs. Anyway Mitch is at the hall around 2:00 so i am gonna stop by after work and find out for sure.
I will let you know tomorrow.

Trudy