2013 Forum Access

Board and Club news. Board protocol. New users check here.
giantjoe
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

2013 Forum Access

Post by giantjoe »

Hi all, it's a new year and time to renew your membership! We've started adding full forum access to 2013 paid members from the bike show, and will be removing the 2012 members in a few weeks. Don't miss out! Renewals can still be made online, and you could come to the meeting/swap meet in February and renew there.

RMDRA meeting/swap meet
Thursday February 7, 7pm
1531 21 ave NW
----------------->just some guy<-----------------

Bark
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: 2013 Forum Access

Post by Bark »

Thanks for that Joe.

Just a note that I've volunteered to do the membership duties until we can find a new membership director. I've been super busy and haven't had time to bug the previous totally awesome dude who did this work to train me. So, I don't know what I'm doing, yet. My goal is to figure this out before end of January. So, new members, please be patient.

That said, if there is anyone out there who'd love to do these duties, please contact anyone in the exec group. You get paid in pizza credits!

Thanks in advance,
Aaron

Bark
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Bark »

Hi,

I appear to be mostly up and running in terms of processing memberships. I don't promise to be fast processing the memberships. (I'm so far behind, I think I'm first when it comes to life right now.) But, I should be able to do this about once a week from here on out.

If you've paid and you don't see anything happen instantly --> wait. :cheers:

A note:

If you don't see your handle get a '2013 Membership' tag, it is because you neglected to identify your handle when processing your membership. You must provide this when paying via Paypal or in person. If you have paid for your 2013 Membership, we have a membership list of those who've paid please just let me know your name and your handle in a PM and we'll get that sorted.

Thanks,
Aaron

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

A big thanks to Bark who volunteered to do the membership stuff over and above his multiple other projects. Thank you. :applause:

If anyone wants to help out, the membership director position is still open. PM GiantJoe if interested.

Otherwise, everyone will have to be patient. -----> :cheers:

Bark
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Bark »

Thanks dirtyboy, much appreciated.

Note that I've been up to date for a few weeks now. I have been processing new memberships at least once per week if not more frequently.

If your name is not 'red' it is because you neglected to identify your handle in your application. I've met allot of you. In some cases I know your real life name and not your handle, and in other cases I know your handle and not your name. If I don't know both, I cannot connect the dots. The forum website doesn't allow an email search.

I do recognize names and handles fairly often. And, while the majority of the Paypal folks forget to identify their handle, when I recognize the person I move your handle to the 2013 group. But, as noted above, I don't know everyone personally.

If you think your name should be red at this stage, please send a PM with your name and we'll get you sorted.

Cheers,
Aaron

Bark
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Bark »

Just a note that we're up to date as of today (April 1, 2013).

There are a few folks who have yet to identify their forum handle. If you've paid and you don't have a red forum name plus red stars beneath your forum name, please send a PM to me and we'll get it straightened out. :cheers:

That noted, please be aware that I'm officially on holidays from April 2nd thru April 15th. Memberships will not be processed during this period of time. My apologies in advance and we appreciate your patience.

As Giantjoe noted, we will be at the Wildrose MX park on April 24th to take memberships. This will be the 'singular' Wednesday of the year to take membership sign ups. Club Nights are far too congested to be able to take memberships. If you intend to join Club Nights, please sign up for your membership no later that the Tuesday night before your ride.

In fact, why wait? :thinking: Let's get 'er done! :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Aaron

garrett
User
User

Post by garrett »

Hi Aaron

How were the holidays? I can't PM you because I don't have enough posts here on the forum, thats the message I got when I tried to PM you. Would you mind updating my membership status?

PM me if you need any more info (if it works). I paid my dues at the GWCycle sale.

Garrett

garrett
User
User

Post by garrett »

Hi Aaron

Tried PMing you but I'm not allowed for some reason. I paid my member dues at the GW Cycle sale night. Can you activate my membership please?

Regards
Garrett

giantjoe
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by giantjoe »

Your name is red. You're in!
----------------->just some guy<-----------------

5Lgreenback
Contributor
Contributor

Post by 5Lgreenback »

I paid at the Wild Rose night as on the 24thl....no red name yet! :crazy:

squasher727
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by squasher727 »

Hi Aaron
I purchased my membership at the motorcycle show again.

Regards,
Derek Saleem