I'm an RMDRA member, why can't I access the members forum?

Board and Club news. Board protocol. New users check here.
dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

I'm an RMDRA member, why can't I access the members forum?

Post by dirtyboy »

The members forum is currently available only to RMDRA executive because it is currently being setup. Once it is ready to go, I will grant all members access to it.

Once I grant all members access, I'll update this post to notify everyone. After that, If you still don't have access and you think you should please PM me including your full name and email address so that I can cross-reference your name to the membership list.

Thank you for your patience.

Update: November 29, 2005, I have added the members to the group (you may have received an email stating that you were now a member of the group), however the forum isn't quite ready yet.

Update: January 20, 2006, Only current RMDRA members may post in the classified forum. Any user may read and post replies in the classified forum.

RMDRA members may attach pictures and other files in forums. Non RMDRA members may only post 256 Kb.
Last edited by dirtyboy on Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Update: November 29, 2005, I have added the members to the group (you may have received an email stating that you were now a member of the group), however the forum isn't quite ready yet.

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Update: December 7, 2005

The members forum is ready. I will be granting access to it on Friday December 9, 2005. Members will be able to make nominations for their favourite executive.

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Update: December 9, 2005

The RMDRA Members forum is open for business. We will be accepting nominations and seconds for executive positions. These will be the people that we vote for on January 25, 2006 at our AGM.

Please PM me if you are having trouble with the new forum. Only RMDRA club members that have paid their 2005 or 2006 club dues are allowed access to the forum. This will change in the coming 2006 year around the end of January. Only 2006 club members will be allowed after that point.

If you join or renew after September 2005 you will be automatically signed up for 2006.