Pictures on the forum

Board and Club news. Board protocol. New users check here.
dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Pictures on the forum

Post by dirtyboy »

I just updated the Board Policies with respect to pictures posted here. This was in response to feedback that I received at the club meeting last night.

Basically I won't allow any pictures of muskeg, mud holes, hill climbing for fun where undesirable tracks and ruts will develop (designated trails are OK), riding outside of designated areas or other illegal activities. The RMDRA promotes respecting the land, nature, machines, yourself and other riders.

So far there have not been any questionable pictures, so this is simply a proactive measure.

Spinalguy, I'm looking forward to your next round of Pictures and Ride Report. :banana:

If you have any questions or comments, please ask or comment in this thread.
Last edited by dirtyboy on Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

rooster
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by rooster »

Sounds good to me Dave :D
IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY HOURS YOU PUT IN. IT MATTERS WHAT YOU PUT IN THE HOURS!!!

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Spinalguy »

Dave,
a great policy that is also being voluntarily done on most 4 wheelin sites.

BTW....thanks and if any of my:banana: future pics are not "friendly" you can remove them without any arguement from me

Tom :applause:
You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com

Spud
User
User

Post by Spud »

I would like to see more race pictures posted

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Spud wrote:I would like to see more race pictures posted
We'll do the best we can. Our official photographer will be at most races. :D :D :smirk:

Ahhh, we wish we had an official photographer. ;)

cladoo
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by cladoo »

That may be me!
Claude

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

cladoo wrote:That may be me!
You did a fantastic job last time :cheers:

Sized them perfectly and posted them in good time, I think the job is yours :applause:

Spud
User
User

Post by Spud »

What are the odds someone has pics from 2001 porky hare scramble? looking for a starting line pic

madhatter
Contributor
Contributor

Post by madhatter »

What are the odds of someone having a pic of that big bruise ya had on your leg when the KX spit ya off @ Porky's??
That I would like to see again!! :crazy:

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Spud wrote:What are the odds someone has pics from 2001 porky hare scramble? looking for a starting line pic
That was my first ever off road race! We were in a daze trying to figure out how it all worked, so wasn't organized enough to get any pictures. That was a nice race, scared the pants off me, I felt like I was done after the parade lap but finished the race (good job someone told me to bring a drink system :blush: ) so I am hooked on the sport now.
madhatter wrote:What are the odds of someone having a pic of that big bruise ya had on your leg when the KX spit ya off @ Porky's??
Sounds like spud might be a little nostalgic for that KX? Do you still have it?

Edit: That wasn't my first race. I didn't race until 2002.
Last edited by dirtyboy on Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spud
User
User

Post by Spud »

dirtyboy wrote:
Spud wrote:What are the odds someone has pics from 2001 porky hare scramble? looking for a starting line pic
That was my first ever off road race! We were in a daze trying to figure out how it all worked, so wasn't organized enough to get any pictures. That was a nice race, scared the pants off me, I felt like I was done after the parade lap but finished the race (good job someone told me to bring a drink system :blush: ) so I am hooked on the sport now.
madhatter wrote:What are the odds of someone having a pic of that big bruise ya had on your leg when the KX spit ya off @ Porky's??
Sounds like spud might be a little nostalgic for that KX? Do you still have it?
My first race also, Thats why I wanted a pic of the starting line.........wifey forgot to take any pics.

Both the brusie and the kx are gone thank god........

MaddHatter ???? boy they let anyone on here :bonk:

madhatter
Contributor
Contributor

Post by madhatter »

I'm not riding so I might as well be here!!! :banghead:
Should'nt say that,put 300 clicks on the DRZ in the Cypress Hills,lots of riding just not exciting stuff,high speed fire roads,lots of turns,better than not riding at all!!
:cheers:

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

dirtyboy wrote:That was my first ever off road race! We were in a daze trying to figure out how it all worked, so wasn't organized enough to get any pictures. That was a nice race, scared the pants off me, I felt like I was done after the parade lap but finished the race (good job someone told me to bring a drink system :blush: ) so I am hooked on the sport now.

Oops. :blush: That wasn't my first race. I didn't race until 2002.