Ghost Stewardship Monitoring Group Open House

What's new? Questions, letters, initiatives.
dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Ghost Stewardship Monitoring Group Open House

Post by dirtyboy »

Ghost Stewardship Monitoring Group – Open House

The Ghost Stewardship Monitoring Group (GSMG) will be holding an open house and information session, for the general public and invited guests.
Formed just over a year ago, the GSMG is an assembly of committed stakeholders of the Ghost-Waiparous Forest Land Use Zone that meet to discuss and recommend Ghost Waiparous Operational Access Management Plan implementation decisions, that ensure reasonable area access by all users, while using its best efforts to ensure that the character of the region is maintained. The GSMG operates under the Ministry of Sustainable Resource Development.
The open house will provide an opportunity for interest groups and the general public to find out more about the GSMG and its accomplishments over the past year, as well as the work done improving trails, by volunteers, and protective/enforcement measures that are in place.
The GSMG would like to extend a special invitation to you to attend this open house. The members would like to show you how much work has been done, towards making the Ghost Waiparous Forest Land Use Zone a better place for all Albertans.
The Open House will be held on Wednesday, April 30th, 2008, from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m., at:

The Austrian-Canadian Cultural Centre
3112 – 11th Street N.E.
Calgary, Alberta

We look forward to seeing you there.
John Jagoriniec
GSMG Chairman

crazy2wheeler
Novelist
Novelist

Post by crazy2wheeler »

Excellent Dirtyboy. I have put it in my calendar. I am going to read the GAMP objectives and mandate document before hand - I've heard it is not that long. I'd suggest that anyone else who is going do the same, that way we can ask intelligent questions and back them up with factual info. I can find a link to the appropriate docs and post it here if there is any interest.

D.
Derek R - 2011 40A - #24A

ASORM - Alberta Society of Off-Road Motorcyclists

rogue
Columnist
Columnist

Post by rogue »

I can find a link to the appropriate docs and post it here if there is any interest.

I would be interested in seeing the documents, and if my work load permits attend the meeting.

Cheers, :cheers:

Rogue