Parking at Fisher East (5K)

What's new? Questions, letters, initiatives.
trailguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Parking at Fisher East (5K)

Post by trailguy »

I have been parking there for almost 40 years and never had an issue. Heck when the 6 CO's blitzed the club night, 95% of us were parked on the west side of the road and they did not have an issue with where we parked. Unfortunately under the NDP Gestapo reign we are going to be seeing alot more of these attacks on OHV's :thumbsdown:

trailguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by trailguy »

Heads if you are parking on the east side of the road at Fisher West staging area. If they are ticketing the 5K this is another area they would likely hit.

thumpin71
User
User

Post by thumpin71 »

I know that grassy area (west side) at Fisher East is where they land STARS if they are called in. Could there be a directive to keep that area clear?

It would be more productive and effective if they just posted signs to that effect.

What is the ticket for? Destruction of grasslands or something?

garrett
User
User

Post by garrett »

A group of us were parked on the west side last night. A CO drove by without stopping. Perhaps there is more to this story.

Garrett

thumpin71
User
User

Post by thumpin71 »

When I drove by on Tuesday after reading this thread, I noticed that on the west side there is a small section of area which is "protected" with signs. Were the people past those signs perhaps?

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Spinalguy »

The area is well marked with a sign that says no motorized vehicles beyond this point. No way are tickets valid and i park next to the sign and will continue to, although i now take a pic as proof.
You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com