Club response to ESRD?

What's new? Questions, letters, initiatives.
thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Club response to ESRD?

Post by thirtyseven »

It has come to my attention that the ESRD in the crowsnest area appear to have lost sight of their mandate and have launched on a path of their own personal agenda.

Preferring to take a bullying and threatening tone towards law abiding users and failing in their mandate to assist responsible usage of our great outdoor playground.

This behaviour must be exposed AND stopped in its tracks. Do we, as the largest club in Alberta have a responsibility to respond? Can we afford not to?
PRESIDENT-YAMAHA ANONYMOUS

vwrally
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Club response to ESRD?

Post by vwrally »

I'm not a member of rmdra yet, but will be soon. I say absolutely the club should respond if it is able to do so, the more organized the better in cases like these. The best words that come to mind in this case are "gross abuse of public office". I've seen people abuse their power in administrative positions in order to advance their own personal agenda before, all it takes is one persistent (and correct, polite, knowledgeable) individual to expose them and eventually right the wrong(s), though it can take a lot of time.