BackCountry Trail Flood Rehab

What's new? Questions, letters, initiatives.
Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

BackCountry Trail Flood Rehab

Post by Dobi »

I received an update on the work done last year in the Ghost at the GSMG meeting last week. They have done a number of good projects in the Ghost and Mclean and to date have spent $3MCAD. They still have budget for 2 more years totaling $7MCAD, so get out and tell them how important their work is and how much we appreciate them. Don't forget to tell them of the areas that they missed in their project planning too....

If you plan on attending, please shoot me a PM and I will tally the numbers and email them to Jane.

Hello,

You are invited to attend an Information Session being held on Thursday February 19th from 7-9 p.m. at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Suites Calgary West in Calgary, AB for a program update from 2014 and review the list of proposed 2015 projects for ESRD’s Backcountry Trail Flood Rehabilitation (BTFR) Program.

This event is an open house for the public and stakeholders. There will be ESRD staff available to answer your questions regarding the BTFR Program and to identify potential opportunities for involvement for volunteering or partnering in the 2015 program with ESRD.

Please RSVP to jane.price@gov.ab.ca by February 17th, 2015 and indicate if you can attend or how many representatives from your organization will be attending and their names.

Date: Thursday February 19, 2015
Time: 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Location: Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Suites Calgary West
8220 Bowridge Crescent NW, Calgary, Alberta, T3B 2V1
RSVP: email: jane.price@gov.ab.ca

Thank you.

Rob Simieritsch, P.Biol.
Regional Flood Recovery Manager
South Saskatchewan Region
Environment and Sustainable Resource Development

boland
2024 RMDRA Member