VP U4 Fuel

New Bikes, Old Bikes, Bike Setup, Bike Mods, Questions, Riding Technique, Advice.
dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

VP U4 Fuel

Post by dirtyboy »

Has anyone ever ran this fuel in a small 4 stroke engine? I've got a drum of U4 and want to use it in my 250F.

Do I have to re-jet or anything?

Or do I just fill the tank and enjoy 6% more horsepower?

:confused: :confused:

Spud
User
User

Post by Spud »

Send the drum to me and I will do all that pesky teting free of charge :thumbsup: . Full test report will include pics of me riding through muskeg and sand dunes (6% faster), and step by step instructions on how to turn your fuel screw in out.

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Spud wrote:Send the drum to me and I will do all that pesky teting free of charge :thumbsup: . Full test report will include pics of me riding through muskeg and sand dunes (6% faster), and step by step instructions on how to turn your fuel screw in out.
I would have taken you up on your offer, however I can't be part of riding through riparian areas. That''s just not right. :buttkick:

Spud
User
User

Post by Spud »

dirtyboy wrote:
Spud wrote:Send the drum to me and I will do all that pesky teting free of charge :thumbsup: . Full test report will include pics of me riding through muskeg and sand dunes (6% faster), and step by step instructions on how to turn your fuel screw in out.
I would have taken you up on your offer, however I can't be part of riding through riparian areas. That''s just not right. :buttkick:
riparian what??? I guess you havent been to Edson before its all muskeg and sand, havent seen any dirt yet. :excuse: So because Im a such nice guy you can send me a drum of dirt to ride on when you send the fuel up. :banana:

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

:fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: