Anybody use cornergrass (CGRT) suspension?

New Bikes, Old Bikes, Bike Setup, Bike Mods, Questions, Riding Technique, Advice.
premix
User
User

Anybody use cornergrass (CGRT) suspension?

Post by premix »

Looking to get the suspension on my 2011 xc-250 redone. I am pretty sure I am going to be sending it to Riders Edge unless anyone has a better recommendation. Just wondering if anyone has had there suspension done at cornergrass or if I should send the suspension to BC. I am an intermediate rider at best and pretty light at 170lb with gear if that matters.

deltadee
User
User

Re: Anybody use cornergrass (CGRT) suspension?

Post by deltadee »

Lee has done a couple bikes for me, in particular a rather difficult set up of a 200 for a height restricted individual. Always been top notch work. And shipping heavy/bulky items back and forth on greyhound is cheap :thumbsup:

cycleworks
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by cycleworks »

Lee did my suspension and I LOVE it! Money well spent, the customer service was great, and the finished product is exceptional!
Lots of great suspension companies (even some that support the club!) to choose from, but I've only ever heard good things about Lee and would feel confident recommending Cornergrass!
Allison - Parts Department - Cycleworks Calgary (403) 230-1920
2018 250 XCW

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

Lee will use the same info as the bc stuff. I believe they had great setup for the 11.
PRESIDENT-YAMAHA ANONYMOUS