Gas Gas parts

New Bikes, Old Bikes, Bike Setup, Bike Mods, Questions, Riding Technique, Advice.
brycektm
User
User

Gas Gas parts

Post by brycektm »

I am considering getting a gas gas bike. I am just wondering what is going on with the parts distribution now that gas gas has gone out of business. Is it still easy to find parts for them or is it a tough search. I really like the bikes but the parts issues worries me. Thanks. The model I am considering is 2010-13 ec 250 or 300.

aebbern
Writer
Writer

Re: Gas Gas parts

Post by aebbern »

There are some good parts sources still in Canada. My favourite has been Lang's Offroad - they keep a really good stock of parts on hand for all the Gas Gas enduros. There's also a guy in Cowley AB (Endurotek) but lately it has been a bit hit and miss with him.

Beta 300RR

brycektm
User
User

Post by brycektm »

Thanks for the replies guys. It has given me the information to make a good decision.

Grimlock
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Grimlock »

I had a terrible time sourcing parts after I gracefully destroyed my engine late last fall. I couldn't get a reply from GGP in Victoria, no help from the new at the time Eastern Canada distributor and Go Fasters told me to pound sand. I ended up having to call dealerships off of the GasGas USA website until I found one that would help me out. I just checked their directory and the shop isn't listed anymore.

In the end I still had to go to EBay to get some pieces to complete the repairs.

Guess I should have asked here to begin with. I'd have tried Lang's Offroad and saved myself a ton of trouble. :lol:

:cheers:

EDIT: Looks like there may finally be an end to the GasGas mess on the horizon. http://www.enduro360.com/2015/10/27/fea ... rthcoming/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hopefully this is all resolved by the end of the year.
#826A