cmrc number plates

New Bikes, Old Bikes, Bike Setup, Bike Mods, Questions, Riding Technique, Advice.
blackchrome
User
User

cmrc number plates

Post by blackchrome »

decided to try the cmrc offroad series this year (have competed in a few cma races) cma uses the helmet bar code and cmrc uses the bikes number plates (according to there rule book) so my question the book says i ( a novice) have to run red numbers with white background, where do i get red numbers?
Last edited by blackchrome on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cerealkiller
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: cmrc number plates

Post by cerealkiller »

Bike shops will have red numbers in stock. Or you can grab some red duct tape.

The race officials will denounce competitors who show up without the right color numbers at the start of the race, but they don't usually penalize you unless it happens twice. Even then, the punishment is usually just that you have to start the race facing backwards.

For CMRC, red numbers on white is for beginners or juniors. Which class are you planning to try?
-Jared
#44b

Fenel854
Writer
Writer

Post by Fenel854 »

Hi, I am also racing CMRC for the first time in the beginner class. I got my red numbers on white background from M7 Designs, a local guy in Calgary.

http://www.m7designsco.com/

Call Greg, he will help you out.
Ron

2014 KTM 300XCW
2016 Timbersled ST

blackchrome
User
User

Post by blackchrome »

will go in beginner (not sure if iam ready to move up to intermediate cma) also too young to race the 30 and older classes so will start out at the bottom again.

also will check them out m7.