TM Motorcycles at Calgary Motorcycle Show

New Bikes, Old Bikes, Bike Setup, Bike Mods, Questions, Riding Technique, Advice.
Grimlock
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

TM Motorcycles at Calgary Motorcycle Show

Post by Grimlock »

Not sure how much interest there is in the area in TM (I have never seen one outside of B.C.), but Dan Barker of Barker Brothers has a 2015 250MX and 300EN on display at the Ralph's Motorsports booth at the motorcycle show. Apparently Ralph's is considering becoming a dealer, which would be a first for Alberta. Dan talked to me for over an hour about pretty much anything and everything TM related. :lol:

The bikes themselves are simply beautiful and very exotic. Interestingly enough, TM seems to have a strong support system for people that race as well.

I am kind of curious if anyone here has ever owned or ridden one. If you have, what was your experience like?

I don't ever see myself on a TM, but for some reason I have always had a thing for them. Bikes that pretty should never be ridden by a hack like me! :lol:

:cheers:
#826A

giantjoe
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: TM Motorcycles at Calgary Motorcycle Show

Post by giantjoe »

Bobtm250 had one. Maybe he should have his name changed... They were around $10k. I talked to the guy for a while yesterday too.
----------------->just some guy<-----------------

erniebearskin
Columnist
Columnist

Post by erniebearskin »

Bob may have one again, I was over looking at the 300EN today and Bobs puddle of drool still wasn't dry from last night.....

Hand made beauty's....
Bikeless....

Kwattro
User
User

Post by Kwattro »

I saw my first TM at the bike show last time, and couldn't pull myself away from the booth. Wow. Those bike are exotic jewels. Out of my budget but I suspect there's lots of people who know that they're worth every cent and will pony up the bank to own one.

RJHenry
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by RJHenry »

erniebearskin wrote:Bob may have one again, I was over looking at the 300EN today and Bobs puddle of drool still wasn't dry from last night.....
:lol: :lol:
Robert J Henry
2016 Husqvarna FE350

giantjoe
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by giantjoe »

I saw the EC300 at the boat show today for $8999.
----------------->just some guy<-----------------