Pro Grip Goggles Now in Stock

Special sales and promotional items from the dealers that advertise and support RMDRA.

If you are a paid advertiser or have been a sponsor of the RMDRA, feel free to tell us about your offerings and specials in the forum...

If you are not an RMDRA Advertiser, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post. Please PM Dobi if you want access to this forum.
bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Pro Grip Goggles Now in Stock

Post by bfdirect »

Lots of you guys have been asking for these as they are the only true anti-fog goggle. Best off-road goggle due to the light sensitive lens (darkens in light and remains clear in overcast). We have all colors in stock along with stock of replacement lenses, tear offs (motocross guys) and roll off systems (off-road tread lightly guys).

New stock arriving daily at BlackfootDirect for all off-road stuff. I am on my way this week to the annual Dealer Expo show in Indianapolis Indiana to check out all the latest product releases.

I will be posting pictures of some of the cool stuff I see on out facebook and twitter accounts so if you are not following us yet and you have an account start now and you can always let me know what stuff you would like to see. not just from the show but in stock at BlackfootDirect.com

http://www.facebook.com/blackfootdirect
http://www.twitter.com/blackfootdirect

Thx,
Dean Thompson
Attachments
Pro Grip Goggles
Pro Grip Goggles
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com

Bark
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Pro Grip Goggles Now in Stock

Post by Bark »

Have any folks out there used these goggles? I'd be interested to read some testimonials.

Fogging drives me nuts and was part of the reason I started wearing contacts, which improved my confidence on the bike altogether. I've used a variety of goggles with dual lenses, which definitely work just fine at managing fogging. That said, I'd be interested in trying these.

I'd also be interested to hear about anyone's experience with the roll-offs. I must have stopped 6-10 times in the Porkies HS last year to clean my lenses.

TIA,
Aaron

Dude
Journalist
Journalist

Post by Dude »

only goggles I use, never fog .

bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by bfdirect »

If you are interested in Roll-offs we also have a large selection of Smith Goggles on sale right now and they all come with a free set of roll off canisters with one roll of film.

If you are interested in learning more you are welcome to come by the shop and we can show you the features.

Thx,
Dean
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com

axel99
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by axel99 »

[quote="Dude"]only goggles I use, never fog .[/quote]

X2, the dual plane lens is the ticket. Breath in you mouth and out you nose really works well for me to help reduce fogging and its free to try.

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Spinalguy »

try them on with your helmet on, i wish i had of.
You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com

BRod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by BRod »

Pro Grip goggles are fantastic. I would imagine the helmet needs a larger opening, but like Spinalguy suggests, try them with what you have. I have a Fox V3, and a Klim F4, and they are a perfect fit. I love both the light sensitive lens (changes fast) and the mirrored lens. The goggles never fog, and they have been used all winter with lots of huffing and puffing.
Attachments
ice race.jpg