Blackfoot Direct Open House Monday Feb 25

Special sales and promotional items from the dealers that advertise and support RMDRA.

If you are a paid advertiser or have been a sponsor of the RMDRA, feel free to tell us about your offerings and specials in the forum...

If you are not an RMDRA Advertiser, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post. Please PM Dobi if you want access to this forum.
bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Blackfoot Direct Open House Monday Feb 25

Post by bfdirect »

I would like to personally invite RMDRA members to our open house which will be on Monday February 25 from 6-8 PM at our newly renovated location at Unit #6-21 Highfield Circle SE. Located just around the corner from the main Blackfoot Motosports location.

We will have all the 2013 Husaberg Models on display. We will also have a brief presentation on tips and tricks on both bike setup and information on various accessories. Bring all those questions you may have in regards to bike setup etc and we will do our best to answer these for you.

There will be some finger food and refreshment and specials in product that evening only. We are fully stocked in product for the upcoming season and I look forward to talking with all those in the off-road community in regards to what they would like to see more of from their local shop.

Looking forward to meeting many of you on the 25th!

Thx
Dean Thompson
Owner
BlackfootDirect.com
Twitter.com/blackfootdirect
Facebook.com/blackfootdirect
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com

bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Blackfoot Direct Open House Monday Feb 25

Post by bfdirect »

Just a reminder on the open house in one week (Feb 25) and I would like to ask from you guys what are some mechanical topics that you would think would be a good idea to discuss?

Also we will now be open on Saturdays starting this Saturday February 23rd from 9-4.
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com

bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Blackfoot Direct Open House Monday Feb 25

Post by bfdirect »

Thanks to everyone who came by tonight!

I did not expect so many to drop by so I apologize for not getting a chance to talk with you all.

As it was our first meet and greet I look forward to doing a few more in the future and will be a little better organized.

Big thanks to those who helped out tonight including Dylan for dragging his bike down and giving us all the lowdown on proper off-road setup!!

Thanks again and looking forward to an awesome riding season with all of you!

Dean
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com