SALE ITEMS

Special sales and promotional items from the dealers that advertise and support RMDRA.

If you are a paid advertiser or have been a sponsor of the RMDRA, feel free to tell us about your offerings and specials in the forum...

If you are not an RMDRA Advertiser, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post. Please PM Dobi if you want access to this forum.
cycleworks
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

SALE ITEMS

Post by cycleworks »

Its that time of year again...Cleaning out the parts room.... I am pulling out some old stuff to fill up my sale shelf in the showroom, and I came across some fun stuff. I will be putting them out for the general public next week, but if something here catches your eye PM me and I will save it for you!!

I am posting the retail price. I will gladly offer 50% off these prices for any RMDRA member!

KTM Rain Suit size XL- $128.99
KTM Rain Suit size XXL -128.99
Gravity FX KTM jerseys size MD-$65.99
Gravity FX KTM jersey size XL $65.99
Gravity FX riding pant sz 36 $192.99
Kids (50-100lb) Quadrant KTM chest protect $77.99
Doggy Landing (adorable md/lg dog bed) $89.99
Moto Box (KTM helmet box) $96.99
KTM Storm Fleece Jkt size MD $115.99
Stadium Cups KTM (beer cups) $6.99

If 50% off doesnt motivate you, make me an offer. Id rather not lug around this stuff, honestly :)

As always, we will have a great assortment of super cheap nuts, bolts, bushings and the like available to browse next week on our sale shelf! Theres always some great finds on there! Also, if you have an odd-ball or old bike, shoot me the info, and I can set aside any parts I come across that will fit it!

Shoot me a PM with anything you might want!
Allison - Parts Department - Cycleworks Calgary (403) 230-1920
2018 250 XCW