LIME NINE GRAPHICS

Special sales and promotional items from the dealers that advertise and support RMDRA.

If you are a paid advertiser or have been a sponsor of the RMDRA, feel free to tell us about your offerings and specials in the forum...

If you are not an RMDRA Advertiser, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post. Please PM Dobi if you want access to this forum.
cycleworks
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

LIME NINE GRAPHICS

Post by cycleworks »

This guy is Canadian :canada:
He makes AMAZING custom graphics kits.
While they are a bit pricier than normal, they are well worth it. The quality and customization are second to none.
I have several orders coming through, all orders wanted for next season should be placed sooner than later, he gets very busy once spring hits.
Cycle Works is happy to offer a discount if our name is on the graphics kit :)
If your intersted, pm me, I can show you several examples and give you an idea of what you will be looking at for what you want!
I would also encourage you all to have a look at his website:
http://www.limenine.com/
Allison - Parts Department - Cycleworks Calgary (403) 230-1920
2018 250 XCW

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: LIME NINE GRAPHICS

Post by thirtyseven »

Here is an example of the work he does, like Cycleworks says they are extremely tough graphics, held up VERY well all season. I was expecting gouges from branches etc but didn't get any, tough stuff!
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff15 ... 0e935a.jpg[/IMG]

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Thanks to CycleWorks, I just need to get some new plastic to mount these bad boys. :thumbsup:

steve-o
Novelist
Novelist

Post by steve-o »

dirtyboy wrote:Thanks to CycleWorks, I just need to get some new plastic to mount these bad boys. :thumbsup: