Rocky Mountain Honda Powerhouse

Special sales and promotional items from the dealers that advertise and support RMDRA.

If you are a paid advertiser or have been a sponsor of the RMDRA, feel free to tell us about your offerings and specials in the forum...

If you are not an RMDRA Advertiser, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post. Please PM Dobi if you want access to this forum.
rockyhondapowerhouse

Rocky Mountain Honda Powerhouse

Post by rockyhondapowerhouse »

Hey Just a couple of things going on at the dealership this week, thought we would get it out there.

1. Wednesday June 23 and Thursday June 24. Honda Canada has shown up with their "Ride with Us" event. No dirt bikes but if you would like to try out any street/dual sport bikes Wed or Thur 2:00 to 8:00 for an extended test ride you are welcome to drop by. No cost, no purchase necessary. Bring a buddy. Need license and gear.

2. Our Official Grand Opening Week. Accessories & Apparel 25% off through Saturday. Many bike specials (In the Calgary Sun but doesn't list all) including new 09 CRF 450X and 250X.

3. Superbike weekend at Race City. We will be there as one of the major sponsors with a tent and many on-site specials on Apparel etc.

4. Red Rider Program at Race City, sponsored by Honda. If you have any or know of any first time young riders this is a great event that travels Canada. Safety instruction and training that would do some of the club members that I have ridden with a lot of good. :)

If you haven't visited us drop by when you get a chance and remember that we service most make and models.

Mitch

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Rocky Mountain Honda Powerhouse

Post by dirtyboy »

It's good to hear from Rocky Mountain Honda Powerhouse. It's been a while.

I haven't ridden a street bike for a number of years but it sounds like a fun event that might get me hooked on it again. :D

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

Sounds like a busy week for team Red!

rockyhondapowerhouse

Post by rockyhondapowerhouse »

We had a great event on the weekend. Honda was first in Superbike and 600. In the CBR125R class Honda pulled 1st to 30th. :) I guess that's cause they were all Hondas. There were a couple of young dirt bike riders in that class that did very well, and I think it was the winner of the 600 class that said he "motocrossed it" (which I took to mean he took a straight line and throttled it in a curve) to get past the leader for first place.