CTi Bracing for MX

Special sales and promotional items from the dealers that advertise and support RMDRA.

If you are a paid advertiser or have been a sponsor of the RMDRA, feel free to tell us about your offerings and specials in the forum...

If you are not an RMDRA Advertiser, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post. Please PM Dobi if you want access to this forum.
actionsports
Contributor
Contributor

CTi Bracing for MX

Post by actionsports »

Hey guys/gals,

Its that time of year again when we are all riding and training for this upcoming season. I have seen lots of you guys out at Blackfoot ripping laps!! It has been an awesome start to the year. As a supporter of off road and motocross riding/racing, I wanted to extend my best wishes for everyone's riding season. As part of this, our office, Action Sports Clinic, is pleased to offer the latest functional ligament knee braces from CTi. Ossur, the parent company for CTi, is a market leader for protective and post operative orthopaedic bracing. As applied to activities like dirt biking, knee braces, such as the CTi, can help protect the ligaments around the knee (MCL, LCL, ACL, and PCL) in the event of a twisting "crash". Ossur also carries the All Sport Dynamics functional wrist brace, which was originally developed for motocross applications.

Anyway, bracing is about protection. Plain and simple. CTi braces are intended to distribute the forces of a blow to the knee into the upper and lower arms of the braces. Often, these arms may crack or even break when pushed to their tensile load limit - a very good thing when trying to protect those precious ligaments! The cool thing is, you break it, I make you a new one for free!

The other great thing about custom bracing is that it is covered by most medical plans.

If you want to find out more or if I can help answer any questions, please drop me an email @ cgysport@telus.net or visit our website at http://www.actionsportsclinic.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I can also be reached at 403-263-2225.

Ride hard, ride safe.

Shawn Rennick
Vet Expert (yes, +40...)