Trelleberg Winter Tires CHEAP!!!

Special sales and promotional items from the dealers that advertise and support RMDRA.

If you are a paid advertiser or have been a sponsor of the RMDRA, feel free to tell us about your offerings and specials in the forum...

If you are not an RMDRA Advertiser, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post. Please PM Dobi if you want access to this forum.
darren
Writer
Writer

Trelleberg Winter Tires CHEAP!!!

Post by darren »

Hey, Siestzco Motorsports in Okotoks can get front Trelleberg studded tires for $290!!! Call JC @ 995-1555 and tell them Darren referred and he can hook you up. He can also get rear Trelleberg's for cheap too.

D
2008 KTM 300 XCW

MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MtnBlue »

Any idea what the rear is going to cost??

darren
Writer
Writer

Post by darren »

Haven't checked that yet, however probably in the ball park of $340??? Let me know before wednesday if you want me to order you some.

333-4518
2008 KTM 300 XCW

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

My trelleberg's should be here in a week or so.

The IceMasters from last year are still in great shape :banana: Thanks Red Dog.

MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MtnBlue »

Thanks for the info Darren. Called JC today and ordered a set, should be here for Friday

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

MtnBlue wrote:Thanks for the info Darren. Called JC today and ordered a set, should be here for Friday
Great, another victim...er riding partner. :D

It's great winter riding weather right now! MtnBlue, let us know when you are ready to go.

I also use an Enduro jacket or vest, and googles with double lens. The double lens is very important, so that you can see. I guess that's obvious. :excuse: Taking off the googles is not safe.

:cheers:

crazy2wheeler
Novelist
Novelist

Which tires do you have / ordered?

Post by crazy2wheeler »

From what I've been able to find, there are basically 2 fronts available (434 and 444), and 2 rears (244 and 454). They have different tread patterns, don't know what other differences there are. All are available in the 18" and 21" sizes. Does JC in Okotoks have the best prices? Any other shops worth checking into for pricing? What are your recommendations for winter tires?

Thanks. :D
Derek R - 2011 40A - #24A

ASORM - Alberta Society of Off-Road Motorcyclists

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

I just talked to Dave French from AERacing in Brooks and he has the Trelleborg tires for around $650 + GST a set.

I will be selling my lightly used Michelin IceMaster tires for $400 in a month or so if anyone is interested. They are in good shape and have no missing studs.

darren
Writer
Writer

Post by darren »

Hey crazy2wheeler,

Ya Sietzco is the cheapest, and they are super cool. I checked around and he can get a front for $290 and a rear for $340...so you're saving twenty bucks at least plus they are super nice guys. JC, Willy, or George can let you know what the best tread patterns are for your style of riding.

ps. nice bike!
Darren
2008 KTM 300 XCW