Direct Suspension Services - JUST LAUNCHED

Special sales and promotional items from the dealers that advertise and support RMDRA.

If you are a paid advertiser or have been a sponsor of the RMDRA, feel free to tell us about your offerings and specials in the forum...

If you are not an RMDRA Advertiser, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post. Please PM Dobi if you want access to this forum.
bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Direct Suspension Services - JUST LAUNCHED

Post by bfdirect »

Just wanted to let everyone know that Blackfoot Direct has officially launched their new "Direct Suspension Services" division in Calgary servicing all of Canada.

http://www.direct-suspension.com

Many of you RMDRA members have been using TNT Suspension from Ken McCurdy and we have hired him full time to run this division here in Calgary.

Our focus will be on offering "premium" service focusing on WP Suspension. We offer a full range of services from standard re-valves for both woods and motocross. Custom AER mid valve piston upgrades and Dal Soggio XP1 mid valves for the new Xplore forks at mid level upgrades to full custom Works setups using Wp Cone Valves and Trax shocks (this will be available next month).

I know there are many choices out there for suspension and the first question is likely what separates Direct Suspension from everyone else?

Ken has had many years working with pro level riders in the east coast and local testing here in Calgary along with training from many suspension engineers in Europe. His attention to detail and strong will to continue to make setting better with proper testing is was makes Direct the progressive suspension tuners. Customer service and satisfaction is our number one priority.

Blackfoot Direct has invested in this division for the long run and we are one of the only tuners to use the best vacuum pump in the market which allows us to factory fill and bleed air from your shock reservoir (many suspension companies just manually cycle the shock to remove air and add oil)

http://csrsuspension.com/doproduct/

We also understand that filling out a service sheet with basic information (rider weight, ability, type of riding) does not fully take into proper setup settings. Much more is needed, does the rider ride off the back of the bike or over the front for instance? This is why with every revalve we offer a one on one setup evening to fine tune and find the final setup that works for the individual rider (set proper sag, adjust rebound and compression to style). We will also be at the Wild Rose track every Wednesday evening (weather permitting) to work with our customers and to continuously test the setting we develop.

Look for more additions to the line of of products and services we will be offering.

For the month of April we will be offering 15% off all springs and wear parts (seals and bushings) on all re-valve services.

Give us a call to book your appointment or to get any answers to your questions.

Thx,
Dean
403-214-2850
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Direct Suspension Services - JUST LAUNCHED

Post by Dobi »

Congrats on the new venture Dean. I have been using Ken for a few years now and am always amazed at how well his stuff works. His recent work on my 18 XC is incredible. The confidence he can put into a set of forks is unbelievable.

If anyone sees me out on a ride, feel free to ask to ride my bike. You will be blown away with how he can make a bike balanced, soft and hard all at the same time. My only caution is most people that ride my bike go to Ken for their suspension shortly thereafter :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cerealkiller
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Direct Suspension Services - JUST LAUNCHED

Post by cerealkiller »

Great timing. I’ll be dropping off my shock this morning!