Winter riding carbide studs and tires

Special sales and promotional items from the dealers that advertise and support RMDRA.

If you are a paid advertiser or have been a sponsor of the RMDRA, feel free to tell us about your offerings and specials in the forum...

If you are not an RMDRA Advertiser, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post. Please PM Dobi if you want access to this forum.
Rhynotuned
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Winter riding carbide studs and tires

Post by Rhynotuned »

If anyone is looking for winter riding carbide studs, I have some in stock here to sell. Price is 1.20/stud, have the popular front and rear sizing as well as kids bike sizes and the installing tools. I have a few IRC M5B rear 18" tires as well. PM me for more info.

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Winter riding carbide studs and tires

Post by dirtyboy »

Hi Rhynotuned,

I've moved this post to the RMDRA Advertisers forum and given you access to post here. Feel free to post to promote your business on this forum and anywhere else that you want to join in on the conversation.

Personally, I love these studs because they allow me to build the tires I need and then remove the studs and build a new one (with new rubber and old studs) the next year. It's always a good idea to get a few extra studs to allow the re-build of a new rubber when a few are lost during the season. :thumbsup: