CWC CUSTOMER APPRECIATION NIGHT DEC. 8

Special sales and promotional items from the dealers that advertise and support RMDRA.

If you are a paid advertiser or have been a sponsor of the RMDRA, feel free to tell us about your offerings and specials in the forum...

If you are not an RMDRA Advertiser, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post. Please PM Dobi if you want access to this forum.
cycleworks
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

CWC CUSTOMER APPRECIATION NIGHT DEC. 8

Post by cycleworks »

Its that time of year again!
We put the whole store on sale, have some great prizes, and fill you up with some great food and festive beverages!
Our event this year runs from 6-9pm on December 8th- Mark your calendars!!
Those that have been before can attest- this is a GREAT social event with great deals to boot! Everyone is welcome, and we will have all the best clubs here selling memberships and filling you in on the 2017 season!
More details to follow!
Attachments
CW Offroad Client Appreciation.jpg
Allison - Parts Department - Cycleworks Calgary (403) 230-1920
2018 250 XCW

cycleworks
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: CWC CUSTOMER APPRECIATION NIGHT DEC. 8

Post by cycleworks »

As the date comes closer I thought I would let you guys know a few more details- we will be selling a set of front and rear brake pads- KTM brand for $55 TAX IN (so a 35% discount on those). Will be a great time to stock up!
We also have fantastic specials for our RZR, ATV and snow customers as well, on top of the 25% discount we are offering on all parts and accessories in the store.
We will happily discount an order for you, but we always suggest taking a minute beforehand to sort out some part numbers (call us or use our or KTMs website!) as it can be very busy!
Brave the cold and come check out our new showroom- looking forward to seeing you all!
Sale will run from 6-9pm
Call me (403-230-1920) or email me (aparsons@calgary.cycleworks.com) with any questions!
Attachments
CW Offroad Client Appreciation.jpg
Allison - Parts Department - Cycleworks Calgary (403) 230-1920
2018 250 XCW

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

I'll have my parts numbers ready to go. See you Thursday!

boland
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by boland »

RMDRA will be there selling memberships for 2017 and have our awesome Mclean Creek trail maps available for members :thumbsup:
KTM 300 XCW
#184A