UPDATED!!!!! 2017 BETA DEMO DAY CALGARY SEPT 28 MCLEAN BLACKFOOT DIRECT

Special sales and promotional items from the dealers that advertise and support RMDRA.

If you are a paid advertiser or have been a sponsor of the RMDRA, feel free to tell us about your offerings and specials in the forum...

If you are not an RMDRA Advertiser, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post. Please PM Dobi if you want access to this forum.
bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

UPDATED!!!!! 2017 BETA DEMO DAY CALGARY SEPT 28 MCLEAN BLACKFOOT DIRECT

Post by bfdirect »

UPDATE!!!!

I went out last night to confirm the location and loop and noticed that the area of the loop (police and fire games) is closed due to a bear feeding in the area (I guess there is a dead cow that a Grizzly is feasting on). So we are back to original plan of staging in Fisher East (5KM) and doing portion of Fisher East Staging Trail/Stallions/Beer Bong (advanced)/Party Zone (others).

Hello everyone just wanted to inform you of a special event we be hosting a demo ride along with Beta Canada on Wednesday September 28, 2015 st 1 PM.

You will have the opportunity to ride the 2017 models including 250RR and 300RR two stokes, 350RR, 390RR, 430RR and 480RR standard models along with 2016 350RR Race, 430RR Race and the higher inquired about X-Trainer

For more detail and to sign up the easiest way so you can be updated on any changes would be through the Facebook event below:

https://www.facebook.com/events/310902062598052/

Or you can email me directly at dean@blackfootdirect.com

Oh ya and I swear I will show up for this one................with the hot dogs!!!!

Details on the bikes can be found on our new website that we have for units only at

http://www.blackfootdirect.ca/inventory/v1
Attachments
2itt2js.jpg
Last edited by bfdirect on Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com

bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: 2017 BETA DEMO DAY CALGARY SEPT 28 MCLEAN BLACKFOOT DIRECT

Post by bfdirect »

Just an update we have changed to the C camping loop (same area as the Oilman's Ride a few weeks back) as it is easier to stage and better loop for trying all the bikes. Loop C71-74 is the staging area.

Hopefully see some of you all there.
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com

bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by bfdirect »

Update!

Jon from Fox Canada will be at the demo with setup showcasing the 2017 Legion off-road gear.

Prize packages also to be won from Shift racing.

Make sure you make it out.

Registration at noon and demos start at 1.

Looking forward to seeing as many as we can.
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com

bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by bfdirect »

Getting closer lots of people have been mentioning they are coming so if at all possible please either private message me or use the link on Facebook to sign up as we are prepared for 50 riders but if there are more I need to know.

https://www.facebook.com/events/310902062598052/

We will have drinks and burgers as we so come right at noon to ensure you get signed in and have a bite before the ride.

Look for the Beta whip flags at the side of the road as this will let you know if we are staging right in the campground or accross the street in main parking lot. I am going out there tomorrow to check out what make the most sense.

Thx,
Dean
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com

bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: UPDATED!!!!! 2017 BETA DEMO DAY CALGARY SEPT 28 MCLEAN BLACKFOOT DIRECT

Post by bfdirect »

UPDATE!!!!

I went out last night to confirm the location and loop and noticed that the area of the loop (police and fire games) is closed due to a bear feeding in the area (I guess there is a dead cow that a Grizzly is feasting on). So we are back to original plan of staging in Fisher East (5KM) and doing portion of Fisher East Staging Trail/Stallions/Beer Bong (advanced)/Party Zone (others).
Attachments
2itt2js.jpg
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com