Goldentyre - Enduro Tires Almost all compounds in stock. Located in Calgary!

Special sales and promotional items from the dealers that advertise and support RMDRA.

If you are a paid advertiser or have been a sponsor of the RMDRA, feel free to tell us about your offerings and specials in the forum...

If you are not an RMDRA Advertiser, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post. Please PM Dobi if you want access to this forum.
gorillam
User
User

Goldentyre - Enduro Tires Almost all compounds in stock. Located in Calgary!

Post by gorillam »

If you are not familiar with Goldentyre, they sponsor Graham Jarvis and Johnny Walker, the tires are all made in Italy.

The way I think of it is buying their tire's you support Jarvis and Walker in a small way :>

As most people who use Goldentyre will know the grip levels last longer then any tire I have used, sometimes I run them to almost nothing. They tend not to lose grip after a few rides....

Rear's in stock. Only 18" Price includes tax, all in pricing.
$140 GT523 - 140W (Used to be called erzberg, hard terrain tire that lasts forever) I use these myself.
$160 GT532X - 140W Gummy version of the 523, provides better traction on wet slippery terrain.
$160 GT523KX - 110W Enduro X tire, compound is the softest possible for the highest traction available.

$140 GT216 - E 120W (Standard compound medium terrain tire general purpose)
$160 GT216 - X 120W (Gummy / sticky compound, for wet slippery nasty terrain)
$160 GT216 - X 140W Extreme (The stickiest / gummiest tire you can make, will grip pretty much anywhere and even places you would't think)

Fronts in stock. Only 21"
GT216 HB AA - 90 x 90 -FIM Cert (standard front for enduro riding, my personal experience is far better grip on slow speed terrain then mx tires).
gt216 HB AA - 90 X 100 - FIM Cert
GT233- hb 90x90x21" - New product for hard terrain.

Trials tires.
GT355 - 2.75" x 21" Gecko - 21" front
GT555 - 4.0-r18 -Super sticky 18" rear (4" wide)

Rally Raid - Long distance offroad adventure tire.
GT723 - 140w/80/18"

Dual sport tires - on/offroad tires.
GT201 -90/90-21" (far superior offroad performance then most tires).

Mousse - (Come with lube)
G Mousse 130/80/18 - Ultra soft extreme enduro Mousse. for 120 wide tires.
G Mousse 140/80/18 - Ultra soft extreme enduro Mousse - for 140 wide tires.
Mousse - 120 - 18/19 - General purpose mousse designed for 18" rear rim.

Please download the catalog for technical info. - http://www.goldentyre.com/wp-content/up ... 2015_2.pdf

We only recommend the x product if you are often riding in very slippery nasty terrain and need that extra bit of traction.

Please PM for prices, website is not up yet.

Tires are all in Calgary at the shop, pickup only in Calgary.
Last edited by gorillam on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

gorillam
User
User

Re: Goldentyre - Enduro Tires Almost all compounds in stock. Located in Calgary!

Post by gorillam »

Now's the time to get your X compound Goldentyre, the grip levels are almost unfair when it's wet and slippery out like it is!!!! Nothing really compares.

SummitMC

Re: Goldentyre - Enduro Tires Almost all compounds in stock. Located in Calgary!

Post by SummitMC »

Where can I pick up some tires

gorillam
User
User

Post by gorillam »

call me - 403-471-four one six zero