2015 BlackfootDirect Winter Blowout Sale Dec 4, 5

Special sales and promotional items from the dealers that advertise and support RMDRA.

If you are a paid advertiser or have been a sponsor of the RMDRA, feel free to tell us about your offerings and specials in the forum...

If you are not an RMDRA Advertiser, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post. Please PM Dobi if you want access to this forum.
bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

2015 BlackfootDirect Winter Blowout Sale Dec 4, 5

Post by bfdirect »

BlackfootDirect is having our annual winter blowout sale on Friday December 4th and Saturday December 5th, we would also like to extend a special invitation to all local clubs including RMDRA members to join us on the Thursday night from 5-8pm for exclusive deals before opening up to the general public the following day. Plus we will have door prizes, pizza and some drinks along with some conversations about our summer adventures out on the trails and talk about some of the winter riding around our area.

If you have been on the fence for a new bike this may be your weekend. In addition to the 20%-50% off in stock items this year I made a few special purchases on some 2015 Non-Current bikes that will be on sale for this weekend only at almost used bike Kijiji prices. For instance we have some 2015 Husqvarna models as low as $5,999!! Also there are a few remaining 2015 Beta and Sherco Models at year-end pricing.

We also have all the new 2016 on display along with Timbersleds.

As mentioned you are invited Thursday starting at 5 PM to get a jump before sale start on Friday at which hours are as follows:

Friday 9 - 6
Saturday 9 - 5

Need to stock up on consumables like oils and chemicals, oil filters, air filters or just holding off on that premium Airoh Helmet this is a weekend that will be worth your while.

Especially with the weak Canadian Dollar right now. Rather than spending your Saturday driving down to Sweetgrass to save 10% and stomping your carbon footprint with that tank of fuel you will burn, stay home and save at least 20% while supporting your local shop!

Hope to see most of you here I'll have the pizza and drinks ready.
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com

bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: 2015 BlackfootDirect Winter Blowout Sale Dec 4, 5

Post by bfdirect »

Just a little bit of a teaser for all you people who have been phoning inquiring about the sale details.

We will release a list of our hourly specials next Thursday afternoon for the VIP night as these prices will have additional discounts on top of the sale for Friday and Saturday.

There will be two bikes going for sale that night with a price that will never be matched (one NEW 2015 for $3,500 off).

"Rear" IRC tires for under $99, Airoh Helmets one time big discounts (more than 20% minimum), FMF Gnarly Pipes 25% off (we have lots so don't worry about the misleading Future Shop type ads) just to tease with a few items.

These prices will be limited to a maximum of two items (same part number) per customer and must be present to purchase (no phone in orders sorry as we will not be answering phone Thursday evening).
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com

erniebearskin
Columnist
Columnist

Post by erniebearskin »

See you there!

bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by bfdirect »

I just wanted to clear the air in regards to the timing of our sale.

We noticed that CW posted that they also have a sale on Thursday December 3 evening a few days after my post. I have received a couple of PM's from members stating our sale is the same night (CW customers). Our sale is actually all day Friday and Saturday but we also have a VIP night Thursday night in which we extended an invitation for local club members (including RMDRA) if they wish to attend to get in on the extra deals. If you can't make it Thursday no worries.......

I did notice on one of my friends Facebook that CW-Foothills was having an event the following Thursday the 10th which is why we planned this weekend. I don't follow CW Calgary on social media so I was not informed of their sale until seeing the post here a few days after ours.

Anyways for all you conspiracy theorists out there, I did not draft of this plan in the wee hours of the night to rain on anyone's parade by the evil Blackfoot Empire :thinking: .

I have a huge amount of respect for Allison and her involvement in the off-road community.

Hopefully see some of you around this weekend. :cheers:
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

:thumbsup: :cheers:

bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by bfdirect »

Starting to get ready tonight. Here is a teaser for you in regards to the first bike sale.
Attachments
image.jpg
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com

bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by bfdirect »

NEED TIRES???????????????????????

Here is a sample of a few deals going on.

PIRELLI SCMXMS
110/100-18
REGULAR $159.95
SALE $69.99 EACH :eek:

Our most popular selling tire on sale tonight!!

IRC M5B

140/80 - 18 and $110/90-19
Regular $189.95
$XX.XX EACH :crazy:

All other sizes including most popular 130/80 - 18
$XX.XX EACH

ALL OTHER TIRES IN STOCK (WE HAVE OVER 500) ARE 35% MSRP

AS THIS IS A ONE TIME SALE TONIGHT ONLY NO RAIN CHEQUES AND LIMIT OF 2 PER CUSTOMER (MUST BE PRESENT) NO PHONE INS.
Last edited by bfdirect on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com

aebbern
Writer
Writer

Post by aebbern »

Airoh helmets... any pricing to share on what the Aviator is going for?

bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by bfdirect »

All In stock Aviator 2.1 Helmets

Regular $699

SALE PRICE $525

Terminator 2.1

As low as $285 with free set of X-Brand Goggles!

OTHER ITEMS ON SALE TONIGHT ONLY INCLUDE

- P3 CARBON PIPE GUARDS AND SKID PLATES
- FASTWAY FOOT PEGS
- BULLET PROOF DESIGNS PROTECTION PRODUCTS
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com

aebbern
Writer
Writer

Post by aebbern »

Thanks Dean - I got a great deal from you guys on an Airoh Aviator last night... can't wait for my new Beta to arrive now :)

erniebearskin
Columnist
Columnist

Post by erniebearskin »

Good times, thanks also to Rhonda & SGC for the kids prizes! My boys were pumped.