More 2015 Husqvarna TE250 and TE300's Next Week

Special sales and promotional items from the dealers that advertise and support RMDRA.

If you are a paid advertiser or have been a sponsor of the RMDRA, feel free to tell us about your offerings and specials in the forum...

If you are not an RMDRA Advertiser, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post. Please PM Dobi if you want access to this forum.
bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

More 2015 Husqvarna TE250 and TE300's Next Week

Post by bfdirect »

Good news as we just found out that we are expecting 2 more TE250's and 4 more TE300's along with a few more FE350's all of which we were sold out of for the past few weeks. They have shipped and we are expecting them next week (March 5th).

We also were able to acquire one additional FE501.

It was just announced that BlackfootDirect was the #1 Husqvarna dealership in Canada!! We are very proud of this accomplishment and it could not have been possible without all the off-road riders in southern Alberta that have supported BlackfootDirect over the past few years.

We have lots of new things we are working on and some changes upcoming over the next year.

Give us a call at 403-214-2850 if you have any questions or if you would to get your name on a new Husky.

Thx,
Dean
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com

bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: More 2015 Husqvarna TE250 and TE300's Next Week

Post by bfdirect »

Just an update.

All four of the TE300's sold last week including an additional one I was able to source out from a dealer out east. I do have one more TE300 coming next month.

I have my last TE250 on the floor and a 2014 Husqvarna FE501 coming from out east which will be $10,900 OTD if you know anyone looking.

Been a crazy season and looks like once again we will be sold out of most enduro models by the end of this month. The Husqvarna dealer meeting is scheduled for early August at which time we will have more information on new models.

Thanks again to all you for the support of our little dirt bike shop!
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com