Airoh Helmets now at Blackfoot Direct Pre-Order

Special sales and promotional items from the dealers that advertise and support RMDRA.

If you are a paid advertiser or have been a sponsor of the RMDRA, feel free to tell us about your offerings and specials in the forum...

If you are not an RMDRA Advertiser, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post. Please PM Dobi if you want access to this forum.
bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Airoh Helmets now at Blackfoot Direct Pre-Order

Post by bfdirect »

Hello RMDRA members. Many of you have been requesting Airoh Aviator helmets this past season and I am happy to announce that we will now be stocking them! I just met with the North America distributor in Orlando this past week and we are expecting our first delivery in the next month.

To sweeten the deal any RMDRA member who pre-orders a helmet we are matching the US pricing on these premium helmets thus absorbing the 9% duty and US exchange rate. Simply give us a call at 403-214-2850 or email dean@blackfootdirect.com to get you name on the list for this special pricing.

Carbon helmet would be $659.99 (black), Viper $619.99 and solid white or black $499.99

These helmets are only 2.5 pounds and one of the best ventilated lids on the market.

For sizing see link below. Shell shape is considered more of an oval/oblong head shape. May have some fitment issues if you are a true round head shape.

http://www.leovinceusa.com/Apparel/Helmets.php

Thx,
Dean
Attachments
Airoh Carbon Helmet
Airoh Carbon Helmet
Airoh Viper Helmet
Airoh Viper Helmet
Airoh Solid Helmet
Airoh Solid Helmet
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com

bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Airoh Helmets now at Blackfoot Direct Pre-Order

Post by bfdirect »

Just to let everyone know we received our Airoh Helmets at BlackfootDirect so if you are interested to see how they fit come on down and try one on!

Thx,
Dean
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com

trailguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Airoh Helmets now at Blackfoot Direct Pre-Order

Post by trailguy »

Dean, thanks for bringing in the Airoh helmets. Love the look of my white/carbon Aviator 2.1. The fit, venting and quality is excellent - you weren't kidding they are lightweight, my medium with the noseguard extention removed is 1220 grams.
Looking forward to getting some of the P3 Carbon pipe guards and skid plates you have coming in in the new black/orange two color weave.
Attachments
IMG_6800_1.JPG
IMG_6799_1.JPG