Airoh stuff

Only RMDRA Members may post any type of classified ad. RMDRA Members are free to advertise items and services that don't fit into the other classified categories.

This section is NOT for Dealer transactions even if you are an RMDRA member. Dealer ads should be posted in the RMDRA Advertiser Promotions forum.

If you are not an RMDRA Member, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post.
Forum rules
Please read the classified ad rules.
No bumping of classified ads or links to auction sites.
steve-o
Novelist
Novelist

Airoh stuff

Post by steve-o »

Thought most people would look here so that's why this post is here instead of members forum or elsewhere.

Just checking to see if there is interest from other members wanting to do an Airoh Accessory order. If enough of us got together shipping would be a minimal charge. I forgot to get an extra visor and am also interested in extra cheek pads/liner but am in no rush right now.

Just reply here if you are interested and maybe we can get a group order together down the road some time.

:cheers:

axel99
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Airoh stuff

Post by axel99 »

I am thinking a extra visor would be a good idea also. I am in no rush either, let me know when you want to make your order. There is a North America distributor for Airoh equipment in Quebec. Likely cheaper to do a overseas order with a few guys though!

http://airohnorthamerica.com/index.html
#Z3B