2002 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad *SOLD*

Only RMDRA Members may post any type of classified ad. RMDRA Members are free to advertise items and services that don't fit into the other classified categories.

This section is NOT for Dealer transactions even if you are an RMDRA member. Dealer ads should be posted in the RMDRA Advertiser Promotions forum.

If you are not an RMDRA Member, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post.
Forum rules
Please read the classified ad rules.
No bumping of classified ads or links to auction sites.
markvfr
Columnist
Columnist

2002 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad *SOLD*

Post by markvfr »

Second owner (I bought it in 2003), 144,000km, 3.4L V6 motor with manual transmission, 4x4, TRD Offroad Package, power windows, locks, AC, CD/AM/FM, power mirrors, Cruise, Moonroof, rear diff lock, spray-in bed liner, tonneau cover, six month old All Terrain Hankook tires, six month old upgraded shocks and struts (Bilstein 5100) and added leaf in the rear, tow hitch receiver, step side bars, front hood deflector and grill, 3M film protector throughout. Maintained at Heninger Toyota, all records. Full underside and paint protection done when new, frame rustproofed by Toyota. Step side box.

Great little truck used 80% on highway on weekends.

$14,500 obo

PM me.
56426k0_20.jpg
8069bg4_20.jpg
Last edited by markvfr on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

markvfr
Columnist
Columnist

Re: 2002 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad

Post by markvfr »

SOLD

Rider Eh!
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: 2002 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad *SOLD*

Post by Rider Eh! »

How did you like those tires? I was thinking of getting them next. Also have a similar toy (03, not stepside).
'18 300 XC
'02 XR650R

markvfr
Columnist
Columnist

Re: 2002 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad *SOLD*

Post by markvfr »

Best tires I've ever owned. I went up a size after I put the extra leaf in the back and got the 5100s in the front to level off the truck and the only thing I didn't like was the increase in body roll on the street. I got the P rated with pretty soft sidewalls and I don't remember if they make a D load rated version of 265-75-16 but if they do, I'd go for that. It'll be a stiffer ride but will handle better.

They're amazing in snow and ice... great tires. I'll be replacing the OEMs on my new truck with those after I wear them out.