Studded Winter Tires ('09)

Only RMDRA Members may post any type of classified ad. RMDRA Members are free to advertise items and services that don't fit into the other classified categories.

This section is NOT for Dealer transactions even if you are an RMDRA member. Dealer ads should be posted in the RMDRA Advertiser Promotions forum.

If you are not an RMDRA Member, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post.
Forum rules
Please read the classified ad rules.
No bumping of classified ads or links to auction sites.
crazy2wheeler
Novelist
Novelist

Re: Studded Winter Tires ('09)

Post by crazy2wheeler »

crazy2wheeler wrote:@@(%)#$$@!!

Just spoke with UPS. Delivery was supposed to be yesterday and today. Customs is apparently backup up. All paperwork has been filed and they are just waiting for customs to release the shipment.

They have told me that even if it is released by the CRA by 5pm today, it is still a 2 day transit to Calgary and so the earliest they would arrive into my hands is the 29th. Sucky.

Just thought I'd let ya all know.
UPS has told me they should be delivered sometime tomorrow before 6pm. I will post again as soon as they arrive, and will plan to be home tomorrow once they have arrived for people to come over and pick them up (if you want them right away)! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Derek R - 2011 40A - #24A

ASORM - Alberta Society of Off-Road Motorcyclists

crazy2wheeler
Novelist
Novelist

Post by crazy2wheeler »

I called UPS to ensure the shipment was out for delivery today. After being passed around to 3 people, they told me they have no idea where the packages are (120 lbs!) - that it's maybe lost in a warehouse in Vancouver... They opened an "investigation" to find the package, and told me it takes from 1 - 8 days to do the "investigation".

Believe me, I expressed my frustration and dissatisfaction and that there are many others who are frustrated as well. (And told them I am expecting NEXT day delivery as soon as they are located, they didn't say yes)

Sorry guys. I'll be employing Fedex next time. :blush:

D.

crazy2wheeler
Novelist
Novelist

Post by crazy2wheeler »

WTF!!

I dunno what the hell is going on with UPS...

I just checked the tracking on-line and it said they were "delivered". I've been home ALL day, and the doorbell has not rung once!

So I went and looked outside my door, and there are the 3 boxes sitting on my front door step.

2 of them were open though, so I need to find out how much was lost - I think there is going to be a claim going in...

But anyway, I'm sure I have enough for everyone who wants to come and pick them up tonight/tomorrow/soon.

Call me to make arrangements to pick up your studs! :thumbsup:

Derek 403.714.7440

STUDS ARE IN!
Last edited by crazy2wheeler on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sydor555
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sydor555 »

Thanks Derek, appreciate all the work and phone calls ect. Sounds like you went through quite a "special" time arranging all of this for the enjoyment of many people. Next time I see you I will buy you a beer for sure !!! Expecially if it is on a Saturday night prior to a race, I may even buy you five or six. Don't worry I will wait for you to come back on your light after "pre riding".

Thank's again, Tab