Motorcycle Mechanic Looking for Work

Only RMDRA Members may post any type of classified ad. RMDRA Members are free to advertise items and services that don't fit into the other classified categories.

This section is NOT for Dealer transactions even if you are an RMDRA member. Dealer ads should be posted in the RMDRA Advertiser Promotions forum.

If you are not an RMDRA Member, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post.
Forum rules
Please read the classified ad rules.
No bumping of classified ads or links to auction sites.
Bushwagon
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Motorcycle Mechanic Looking for Work

Post by Bushwagon »

I'm posting this for a friend of mine.

2nd year apprentice motorcycle mechanic, graduate of NAIT's mechanic program. Specializes in dirt bikes, has spent the last couple of years working for a Yamaha dealship.

He has garage space in douglasdale where he can work on bikes, is offering his services for 1/2 of shop cost. $50/hour.

He has set valves on my bikes (01 yz426 and 08wr450), and many others. He repacked wheel bearings for me, did fork seals more than once, and does all my tire / tube / spokes / wheel trueing work as well. He has had a busy spring already, rebuilt a yz250, did valve work on a bunch of 250 and 450's and even helped a guy with his wifes TTR125. He also has done work on CR's and KX's.

I'm very happy with his work, and none of the people that I know have gone to him have ever come back with problems. I would recommend him for sure, and it's great to be able to have your valves set, or your fork seals done for less than half the price.

Anyone interested should call him:

Brett 403-477-6859

You can also call me as a reference and get and idea of the kind of work he does:

Elwyn 587-777-4070