16.5ft Skylark trailer **SOLD**

Only RMDRA Members may post any type of classified ad. RMDRA Members are free to advertise items and services that don't fit into the other classified categories.

This section is NOT for Dealer transactions even if you are an RMDRA member. Dealer ads should be posted in the RMDRA Advertiser Promotions forum.

If you are not an RMDRA Member, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post.
Forum rules
Please read the classified ad rules.
No bumping of classified ads or links to auction sites.
avgjoe

16.5ft Skylark trailer **SOLD**

Post by avgjoe »

1976 travel trailer that will sleep 4 is perfect for the smaller truck or SUV with a total GVW of only 2800 pounds. It comes equipped with fridge, furnace, 3 burner stove top, toilet and awning. I have a new battery for it,and there are newer tires on it, but no propane tanks. I never actually camped in it, just drank beer and played cards in it a few nights when the rain put the fire out...backyard camping. It's a great little trailer, I just don't need it any more (a 30 foot Barth mh followed me home one day) I'm loosing my a$$ on this, but I need the room in the yard. $2000 is what I'm asking for it, but I'm willing to look at all reasonable offers.
Attachments
DSC00915.JPG
DSC00916.JPG
DSC00917.JPG
DSC00918.JPG
DSC00919.JPG
DSC00921.JPG
Last edited by avgjoe on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
'06 CRF250R
-Flatland rad gaurds and skid plate
-CRF-X number plate with headlight
- " tail light
-PMB spark arrestors w/turn downs

rogue
Columnist
Columnist

Re: 16.5ft Skylark trailer

Post by rogue »

PM sent.
" Life's a trail, Dig it ! "