KTM 300 Dented pipe?

Only RMDRA Members may post any type of classified ad. RMDRA Members are free to advertise items and services that don't fit into the other classified categories.

This section is NOT for Dealer transactions even if you are an RMDRA member. Dealer ads should be posted in the RMDRA Advertiser Promotions forum.

If you are not an RMDRA Member, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post.
Forum rules
Please read the classified ad rules.
No bumping of classified ads or links to auction sites.
WRocks
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: KTM 300 Dented pipe?

Post by WRocks »

Is anyone out there interested in learning how to do these pipe repairs and take it on?
I am going to stop doing repairs this spring, as I just don't have the time. However if someone wants to do it, I will show them the secret... :lol:

Major equipment needed
-MIG welder capable of running 0.23 wire
-Oxy/Acetylene torch
-4.5" angle grinder
-Pressure washer
-Air compressor

I've made a 2-3 grand over the past few years doing repairs. I would bet you could pay out a small MIG welder and Oxy/Acetylene kit in a couple years easy. The other items I would assume most people already have in their garage.

Cheers,
RMDRA lifetime member
2013 350 XCF
2015 450 SXF with Timbersled MHLT

WRocks
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by WRocks »

There have been a couple people who have PM'd me and are interested in taking this over, so is no longer up for grabs.
RMDRA lifetime member
2013 350 XCF

WRocks
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by WRocks »

I have handed off this to Claude (cladoo) and Dallas (porchev). I still have to show Dallas the technique, but that should be done this week.
RMDRA lifetime member
2013 350 XCF