Off Road and Motocross Technician For Hire

Only RMDRA Members may post any type of classified ad. RMDRA Members are free to advertise items and services that don't fit into the other classified categories.

This section is NOT for Dealer transactions even if you are an RMDRA member. Dealer ads should be posted in the RMDRA Advertiser Promotions forum.

If you are not an RMDRA Member, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post.
Forum rules
Please read the classified ad rules.
No bumping of classified ads or links to auction sites.
metodistyle

Off Road and Motocross Technician For Hire

Post by metodistyle »

Hello all, I am a experienced motorcycle technician specializing in off road and motocross bikes. I primarily specialize in 2 and 4 stroke engine rebuilding and maintenance. So Don't wait until it blows up to change your piston and rings or do your maintenance!I am also offering suspension service and complete bike maintenance and overhauls. I have a strong passion for working on bikes and i would like to offer my 15years of experience to you. i am taking on evening and weekend jobs while i am going to school. It is a hobby business for me so i charge $60/hr which is a pretty good deal. But i am currently offering RMDRA members a 15% discount on labour which makes it $50/hr. So whether you need your bike winterized, serviced or completely rebuilt you can send me an email or call me at 403-837-4939 with your questions and i will be happy to reply
Thanks
Mike
:cheers:
Last edited by metodistyle on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ynot303
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Off Road and Motocross Technician

Post by Ynot303 »

Hey Mike, sent you a PM

:cheers:
2024 RMDRA Treasurer - #303

redrider
Writer
Writer

Re: Off Road and Motocross Technician For Hire

Post by redrider »

Hey gang,

I have to offer some credit where it is most certainly due.

I recently had Mike rebuild the top end of my 2005 Honda CRF450X (piston, rings, valves, etc...) so I'd be good to go for the season. Mike put together the parts list for me to order and then installed it all once received. My valves were replaced and Mike ensured they were reseated properly both intake and exhaust.

I had the opportunity to ride the track and the Kooc over the last few weekends putting on a spirited 8-10 hours of riding. The bike ran flawlessly, Mike did a great job, with a great attitude and excellent verbal feedback regarding my bike as I asked questions. It's obvious Mike likes bikes as much as we all do and likes working on them even more I would say. Although not required Mike took the initiative to research my specific bike questions (i.e Is there value in upgrading my pump cover) and returned very qualified responses. The discount on shop rate was welcomed as well.

I can certainly recommend Mike for anyone needing work done. It's nice to have someone you can get to know and trust to work on your bike.

Thanx for helping keep me on the single track!