Dream Bike Garage...oh and house for sale

Only RMDRA Members may post any type of classified ad. RMDRA Members are free to advertise items and services that don't fit into the other classified categories.

This section is NOT for Dealer transactions even if you are an RMDRA member. Dealer ads should be posted in the RMDRA Advertiser Promotions forum.

If you are not an RMDRA Member, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post.
Forum rules
Please read the classified ad rules.
No bumping of classified ads or links to auction sites.
Captain Crash
User
User

Dream Bike Garage...oh and house for sale

Post by Captain Crash »

Hey guys and Gals

I just made an offer on an acreage so my current palace has to go. The house is about 1830 sqft on all three levels (developed basement). There are four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms and two living rooms. The main floor has all new laminate and tile throughout. The house comes with all appliances including washer and dryer and all the window coverings. Now for my favorite, the garage which was completed two years ago, is a massive 24x26 with 10 foot walls, 36 inch man door (fits a dirt bike), and a huge 18x8 overhead door. It is really well lit and comes with the overhead radiant heat tube ($1600). The walls and ceiling are all drywalled and painted and the floor features a two part epoxy coating for a neat look and easy clean up of spills. It also features outlets every six feet as well as a 220 plug for that welder or air compressor. I also wired it for Sat or Cable TV, telephone, and internet. Oh and I also plumbed it for water. I also mounted a ring in the floor so that you can chain down your valuables if necessary (expensive bikes), and also comes with the window coverings for added security. There really isn't much else that can be done here other than move in and enjoy all my hard work. It is all conveniently located in the community of Copperfield (corner of 22x and deerfoot), only a 40 minute drive to Mclean Creek.... :applause:

I am open to realistic offers and I am also willing to give any person that brings me a successful buyer a $1000 dollars cash on the day of possession. So please pass the word and help me move on to the next project. For those of you that need an opinion on the quality of my house and garage and/or my character, just ask Suzanne Viinikka as she lived here for a year. :D
$393,900 OBO
Since external links are not allowed here, it listing number 37369 on Welist.com

Thanx for Looking

Matt

--Link to external classified removed--
Last edited by Captain Crash on Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Dream Bike Garage...oh and house for sale

Post by Dobi »

hey, your only a few blocks from me (other side of the big park). Good luck selling the house. This is such a great neighborhood, amazing access to Mclean and South riding areas, lots of ammenities being developed in McKenzie town. And only 27 more years until the LRT comes our way :applause:

rogue
Columnist
Columnist

Post by rogue »

Wow, you guys are getting an LRT. I wish we could have one. :smirk: Good luck selling the house.

Cheers, :cheers:

Rouge
" Life's a trail, Dig it ! "

Captain Crash
User
User

Post by Captain Crash »

Thanx guys

Doesn't look like its going to go, so i guess im becoming a landlord....just as well, I think the market will be way higher than it is now in the next two or three years...

Dobi, we need to meet up and drink some beers in the garage......For the most part thats where i live... :D

Captain