1993 Jet Ski for sale

Only RMDRA Members may post any type of classified ad. RMDRA Members are free to advertise items and services that don't fit into the other classified categories.

This section is NOT for Dealer transactions even if you are an RMDRA member. Dealer ads should be posted in the RMDRA Advertiser Promotions forum.

If you are not an RMDRA Member, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post.
Forum rules
Please read the classified ad rules.
No bumping of classified ads or links to auction sites.
Trudy
Writer
Writer

1993 Jet Ski for sale

Post by Trudy »

1993 kawasaki 550 jet ski. It has a new battery and runs great. It has hardly been ridin in the last few years. I'm cleaning out my garage. $1200.00 obo

Trudy

darren
Writer
Writer

jet what

Post by darren »

hey lady, this is a dirt bike forum! Just jokes, what are you going to buy with the extra cash? You should get a 50 b/c it looks like Jodie's is busy nowadays.
2008 KTM 300 XCW

Trudy
Writer
Writer

Re: jet what

Post by Trudy »

darren wrote:hey lady, this is a dirt bike forum! Just jokes, what are you going to buy with the extra cash? You should get a 50 b/c it looks like Jodie's is busy nowadays.
With the weather we've been having a jetski would be the ideal vehicle. So I have a good idea...why don't you buy it!! For you a special price, cheap, cheap.

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: jet what

Post by dirtyboy »

Trudy wrote:With the weather we've been having a jetski would be the ideal vehicle. So I have a good idea...why don't you buy it!! For you a special price, cheap, cheap.
Apparantley Darren hasn't recovered from pumping water out of basements yet..... ;)

Harmes
User
User

Post by Harmes »

Save the flirting, what is cheap,cheap? PS: I have a new 18" rear tire Maxxis cheap.

:bonk:

Trudy
Writer
Writer

Post by Trudy »

Harmes wrote:Save the flirting, what is cheap,cheap? PS: I have a new 18" rear tire Maxxis cheap.

:bonk:
How's the leg doing? I hope you're taking it easy no 2 steppin during the Stampede.
I had a jet ski for sale. I sold it last week to a friend who lives on Chestemere lake. I told him I have visitaton right's so it's awsome. I've rode it more in the last week than I have in the last year.

I'd be interested in the tire....how much$$$$

Harmes
User
User

Post by Harmes »

Trudy

I'm well as I can be for just sitting around, I'm going insane. The tire is a Maxxis and its $65.00. You can drop me an email if you wish.

:banana:

Brent
Columnist
Columnist

Post by Brent »

Harmes, you're not still selling your bike, are ya?
2013 450 XC
2011 YZ 450, 2008 380 XC

Harmes
User
User

Post by Harmes »

Yes, asap but I'll be back next spring on something new.

Brent
Columnist
Columnist

Post by Brent »

Dude, find a way to get it out to the race and put a poster up with it, I bet it would sell or at least get a lead.?
2013 450 XC
2011 YZ 450, 2008 380 XC