Pipe repair

Only RMDRA Members may post any type of classified ad. RMDRA Members are free to advertise items and services that don't fit into the other classified categories.

This section is NOT for Dealer transactions even if you are an RMDRA member. Dealer ads should be posted in the RMDRA Advertiser Promotions forum.

If you are not an RMDRA Member, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post.
Forum rules
Please read the classified ad rules.
No bumping of classified ads or links to auction sites.
Brass
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Pipe repair

Post by Brass »

It's no surprise that a few people have modified the contour of their pipes during the Rocks n Logs races. Over the next couple weeks I will be doing a few runs on repairs.

If you need yours before the weekend - get it to me by Wednesday at the latest. First come, first served but space is limited for a Friday turn around.

I will also be camped in the lower loop at Fallen Timber this weekend so you can drop your pipe off to me there between Friday evening and Monday morning. **This time only, I will accept dirty pipes if you are riding in FT over the weekend**

- Cost is $60 and up depending on damage, you will be notified if the cost will be higher than stated,
- Your pipe MUST be clean of mud and excess spooge, a quick wash while it's still on the bike is all that is needed *mud covered pipes will be charged extra an extra $20*,
- Please remove springs and the mounting clip nuts, I am not responsible for lost clips or springs,
- Write your name and phone # on a piece of tape and apply it securely to the pipe. Masking or duct tape works well,
- O-rings can be left on. You should inspect them and see your favorite parts person for replacements if needed.

PM or text me for the drop off location in the SE of Calgary

Marcel
4oh3 5 eight nine 4 zero 8 one
The voices are back. Awesome!

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Pipe repair

Post by Dobi »

I can attest to the great work that Marcel does. Endurocross is hard on pipes :blush:

Brass
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Pipe repair

Post by Brass »

The very kind people at Cycleworks Calgary (Allison) have said that you can drop your pipe off with them as well for me to pick up and repair.

Simply take your pipe to the parts desk and ask for Allison. Be sure your pipe has your contact info clearly marked on it.

This is a courtesy that CWC is extending to customers so please be sure your pipe is clean. Loosely stuff a paper towel in the ends so the pipe doesn't dribble spooge on their floor.
The voices are back. Awesome!