GPS

Only RMDRA Members may post any type of classified ad. RMDRA Members are free to advertise items and services that don't fit into the other classified categories.

This section is NOT for Dealer transactions even if you are an RMDRA member. Dealer ads should be posted in the RMDRA Advertiser Promotions forum.

If you are not an RMDRA Member, you may reply to any post, but you may NOT start a new post.
Forum rules
Please read the classified ad rules.
No bumping of classified ads or links to auction sites.
porschev
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

GPS

Post by porschev »

Great GPS, everything seems to work, previously owned by a great member.

$495 Firm!

rockymtn
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: GPS

Post by rockymtn »

Don't fall for it Scott... He said he found some speed on our ride today...... That didn't happen either..... :crybaby:

porschev
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by porschev »

Yuh -fast enough though!

As in fast enough to see you flay-ling on the ground several times Dinkelman! Oh yah, I forgot the saw, the saw!

trailguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by trailguy »

rockymtn wrote:Don't fall for it Scott... He said he found some speed on our ride today...... That didn't happen either..... :crybaby:
Great to see you back as a club member Doug :thumbsup: Have not forgotten to the countless days you put in helping the club and myself with trail maintenance, infact one year I believe you came out to every single trail maintenance day the club had that year :crazy: :cheers:

350scott
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by 350scott »

You just keep it in your pack and if I can't catch you, you can keep it. If I catch you, you get to come on here and tell everyone how some fat old engineer was able to run you down on the trail.
Scott
Apprentice Court Jester
2017 450XC-F
2015 450XC-F
2013 450XC-F

porschev
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by porschev »

350scott wrote:You just keep it in your pack and if I can't catch you, you can keep it. If I catch you, you get to come on here and tell everyone how some fat old engineer was able to run you down on the trail.

I believe the term is "Full Size"