For Sale/Trade: 2006 KLR 650

Buy, sell or trade motorcycles in this forum.
Forum rules
Please read the classified ad rules.
No links to auction sites.
No bumping of classified ads.
zizeks

For Sale/Trade: 2006 KLR 650

Post by zizeks »

Ever since I got to ride my KLR out on trails I've been addicted to riding dirt. Unfortunately due to the flooding everything seems to be washed out. I don't feel comfortable riding on the washed out trails on my KLR with my experience, so it lead me to the brilliant idea getting a dirt bike! So I'm looking to trade my 2006 KLR 650 that has 22,XXX Kms on it. I'd like to trade it for a KDX 2 stroke or anything similar. But I honestly have very little idea of what I want. It's worth mentioning that I'm 6"3" 220 lbs. I feel confident riding my KLR 650 so I'm not a complete newbie when it comes to bikes. But I still don't want anything too big starting out.

The bike Has KLR-esque wear and tear, scratches here and there. Comes with a lot of farkles. I will also include side guards that are not currently attached. I don't have them on because you can't install them while the side cases are on.
I had it serviced it last year and everything is up to snuff. The front fork seals were replaced during said service.
The tires have tons of tread still on them
Bike is always stored in heated garage
Doohickey has been done.

Farkles include:
Aluminum skid plate
Handle guards
Hard Cases
12v plugin
GPS Ram Mount
K&N air filter
Supermoto front fender
Throttle lock
Heavier rear suspension spring
The handles are also wired for heated grips. But it currently doesn't work.

The value of the bike I feel is $3,500 firm, and I'm willing to sell it straight cash.