2009 KTM 300XC & New Parts $6847.12 - Pics

Buy, sell or trade motorcycles in this forum.
Forum rules
Please read the classified ad rules.
No links to auction sites.
No bumping of classified ads.
BackInAction
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

2009 KTM 300XC & New Parts $6847.12 - Pics

Post by BackInAction »

I'm parting ways with my recently acquired 300XC. Circumstances have me in non-riding form for at least this year and the little unit is just sitting there getting older. Somebody should be out roosting on it.

I purchased the bike new, out of the showroom, last summer in Edson. I got 3 rides, and a little putting around the yard, in before the season ended early for me last year. I would estimate 7-8 hours total running time for this little scooter (8 hours is likely stretching it).

It does have a few scuff marks even from those few hours (I have this condition where my throttle hand sometimes dials a speed that exceeds my ability to see and react to obstacles...who knew?) but the bike is essentially still "new". It actually has a really new clutch master cylinder and lever assembly as I did not get bark busters mounted in the still early, "feeling out" stage.....amazing how easy it is to remove some parts on the trail in the simplest of tip overs.

With the bike:

KTM Front and Rear Lift Straps (rear is installed)
KTM 13t Front Sprocket (installed)
KTM 14t Front Sprocket (stock, not installed)

The broken clutch master cylinder and lever assembly will go with the bike too for spare parts as only the mounting bracket part is broken. The new owner will also get the handy little KTM tote bag with all the manuals, tools, and jets that come with a new bike (the orange KTM pen is still in there too).

Also for sale with the bike (or separately, listed in Parts for Sale as well):

KTM Ignition Map Switch (new, never installed) $70
KTM Fork and Shock Springs (the next stiffest above stock, new, never installed) Fork Springs - $160 Shock Spring - $160
KTM Fork Spring Spacers (add 3.5mm of preload, new, never installed) $20 (or I'll throw them in if you buy the springs...or bike with springs :D )
KTM High, Soft seat (new, never installed) $110
JD Jet Kit (new, never installed) $100

For the whole pile, bike and all parts, I'll start the bidding at $6,847.12. Call Bill at 780-728-8332, or PM me. The phone lines are open.

Adjustments for parts not wanted or price change if some parts sell first will certainly be accommodated.

PICS

’07 Berg FE650E
'06 DRZ400S
Goals: Start a race in 2012;Roost Fryguy;Wheelie in 6th;Beer

steve-o
Novelist
Novelist

Re: 2009 KTM 300XC & New Parts $6847.12 - Pics

Post by steve-o »

to bad you are not going to be riding any time soon! Hope all is OK. That bike should sell quick! Good deal!

MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MtnBlue »

pm sent

BackInAction
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by BackInAction »

Hey! This posting on the forum to sell bikes really works well!!

Sorry to all those who did not get a chance to pull the trigger, but THIS BIKE IS SOLD!! SOLD, I TELL'YA! :thumbsup:

(Yeah, I'll be :crybaby: myself to sleep tonight, but it's mostly a good thing....and I know it's going to a very good home)

NOTE: None of the bonus (new) KTM parts are going with the bike though, so keep an eye on the listing of those on the "Parts for Sale" forum here so you don't miss out on those handy bits.

:cheers:
’07 Berg FE650E
'06 DRZ400S
Goals: Start a race in 2012;Roost Fryguy;Wheelie in 6th;Beer