For Sale:2002 XR650R Uncorked ***SOLD***

Buy, sell or trade motorcycles in this forum.
Forum rules
Please read the classified ad rules.
No links to auction sites.
No bumping of classified ads.
sbhuller

For Sale:2002 XR650R Uncorked ***SOLD***

Post by sbhuller »

Selling my XR650R, it has been converted for the street. I still have the original bodywork, but I sold the spoke wheels. It comes with

- 17" front and rear wheels (front: behr, rear: machined CBR600 wheel w/ cush drive)
- Oversized front rotor
- GSXR600 Master Cylinder + lever (I have the original master cylinder kicking around in my garage, I'll have to look for it)
-Stainless steel front brake line
- 4 - 5 extra oil filters
- UFO supermoto plastic for front and rear fender (with signals/brake light). UFO headlight (with integrated turn signals)
- DID Gold Chain
- Rejetted for Calgary (have misc jets)

I'll try to post some pics later on, e-mail me at sbhuller@shaw if you need any more information.

I would consider working out a trade for a newer dirt bike (CR, YZ, KX, etc) preferably a 450 four-stroke or 250 two-stroke.

Thanks for looking!
Attachments
supermoto.jpg
Pic 1
(46.54 KiB) Downloaded 301 times
Last edited by sbhuller on Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yup

Post by Yup »

$$ ??

sbhuller

Post by sbhuller »

I am open to offers, somewhere around $4200 (basically enough to to pick up a decent used four-stroke cr, yz, kx). I will try to get some pictures of the black bodywork on it. It is superfun to ride on the street, but I have another streetbike that I ride mainly. It will make a great dual sport bike since it has 17" wheels which allows for mounting a wider selection of rubber.

Thanks for looking!