06 YZ 450F

Buy, sell or trade motorcycles in this forum.
Forum rules
Please read the classified ad rules.
No links to auction sites.
No bumping of classified ads.
Brent
Columnist
Columnist

06 YZ 450F

Post by Brent »

New plastic, brake pads, bearings and tires in great shape. Runs excellent, I have put in a lot of time into jetting on this bike.
Enzo suspension, quick shot,Pro Moto Billet endcap, O-Ring chain. $6200
GYT-R flywheel weight, fmf powerbomb, fmf Q2 slip on, K&N air filter, skidplate, rad cages.....extra for these parts.
2013 450 XC
2011 YZ 450, 2008 380 XC

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

Hey Brent, How did you like the PMB end cap? I am debating on ordering either that or an FMF Q for the new 4 stroke.

Mike

Brent
Columnist
Columnist

Post by Brent »

I think the PMB end cap is the way to go. it is easy to throw in the spark arrestor screen and the silent insert tip if you need to. plus, the silent insert tip just points the sound to the ground instead of choking it out, so you get a passable bike with the same power characteristics as stock. I think a big problem with the sound issues we are having today is how far thumper noise travels, so by pointing it down, the sound doesn't travel out to the close farmers as easy as the straight out type mufflers that come stock.
How's your new 450 treatin ya?
2013 450 XC
2011 YZ 450, 2008 380 XC

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

It hasn't started treating me at all yet. The last Cycleworks knew it wasn't even on the boat yet. It is slated for a December delivery now and they won't say when in December. I am hoping to have it for Christmas Holidays as I am planning on loading it up and driving until I can ride somewhere without Trellies for a few days. Right now I am just drafting the wish list up and begging the wife for an advance on my allowance until 2008. :excuse: