FS: 2007 Yamaha WR450F with Rekluse Z Start Pro Clutch

Buy, sell or trade motorcycles in this forum.
Forum rules
Please read the classified ad rules.
No links to auction sites.
No bumping of classified ads.
BrapBrap

FS: 2007 Yamaha WR450F with Rekluse Z Start Pro Clutch

Post by BrapBrap »

Hi there RMDRA,

It has been a fun ride, but my buddies have swapped their bikes for babies and it might be time for a quad for fishing. I have riding gear available for Large/XL, at an additional cost, if the buyer is interested.
In short, the WR450 is one of the most in demand bush bikes. From weekends in Waiparous to Hare Scrambles, this bike will chew through it all. Electric start and a Rekluse clutch make long days a joy.

$4500 firm.

2007 Yamaha WR450F
Great condition - Perfect mechanically - Valves in spec - Brand new battery

Upgraded front and rear suspension - Race Tech springs in the front fork and YZ titanium coil in the rear. Sprung for ~200-220lb. rider.

Rekluse z-Start PRO clutch - Auto slipping neutral. Makes any rider better. No need to clutch. No more stalls on hill climbs.

YZ throttle stop screw - opens up the full throttle capability BIG DIFFERENCE FROM STOCK

Grey Wire mod - remaps the fuel timing to almost YZ level

Uncorked stock exhaust - Sounds great, small performance gain

Boyesen Quick Shot 2 Accelerator Pump Cover - Eliminates any bog when snapping back the throttle

Cycra Probend Handguards - Keep your hands and levers safe. They'll stop anything.

Tug straps on front and rear - Small addition, but makes a world of difference if the bike gets stuck.

Comes with extra air filters, filter cleaner, filter oil, factory service book and a whole bunch of bits and bobs that I have in the garage for it. I'll throw in the stand too.

Front tire is 9/10. Rear is 6/10.

This bike is ready to ride! PM me if you're interested.
Remember, the price is firm.

Thanks for looking.
- D

BrapBrap

Re: FS: 2007 Yamaha WR450F with Rekluse Z Start Pro Clutch

Post by BrapBrap »

Sold through Kijiji. Please lock/delete.