*SOLD* 1995 KDX 200 - $2200 obo

Buy, sell or trade motorcycles in this forum.
Forum rules
Please read the classified ad rules.
No links to auction sites.
No bumping of classified ads.
Superwilly
User
User

*SOLD* 1995 KDX 200 - $2200 obo

Post by Superwilly »

* SOLD*

'95 Kawasaki KDX 200 for sale. This bike is in awesome condition with many upgrades. The motor was replaced this spring with a motor from a '99, frame painted newly painted, brand new front tire (Michelin Starcross MH3), FMF Gnarly pipe and Power Core 2 silencer last year, Renthal bars, Factory Effex gripper seatcover, and Moose handguards. Bunch of spare parts as well...

Basically, this winter I stripped the bike down, fixed any issues, and rebuilt it with the new engine (from a '99). Bike comes with stock pipe and silencer, but keep the FMF installed - this bike RIPS with that pipe. Neat thing about this bike is that 95-2006 is all the same model, so there are a huge availability of parts for this bike. I do have the original motor in a box, 6th gear is seized on the output shaft, and it also needs a top end. I'm likely planning on parting out the engine on eBay, but if someone wanted it for parts we could work something out.

Asking $2200 obo. Located in Medicine Hat, possibly could deliver to Calgary. Call Cam at 403-xxx-xxxx.