New KTM Parts - A Nice Selection

If you have Off-Road Motorcycle parts or accessories for sale, this is the place to post them. Dealer ads should be posted in the RMDRA Advertiser Promotions forum.
Forum rules
Please read the classified ad rules, but here are a few rules below.
Off-Road Motorcycle Parts and Accessories only.
Creating multiple ads isn't allowed.
Create one ad with multiple items.
No bumping of classified ads.
All items must have a price.
These rules will be enforced by deletion.
BackInAction
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

New KTM Parts - A Nice Selection

Post by BackInAction »

All purchased to install on a new, 2009 300XC. Circumstances changed and bike is being sold before any of these were mounted.

KTM Ignition Map Switch (new, never installed) $70
KTM Fork and Shock Springs (the next stiffest above stock, new, never installed) Fork Springs - $160 Shock Spring - $160
KTM Fork Spring Spacers (add 3.5mm of preload, new, never installed) $20 (or I'll throw them in if you buy the springs...or bike with springs)
KTM High, Soft seat (new, never installed) $110
JD Jet Kit (new, never installed) $100

These prices are all a few bucks less than I forked out for the goodies, but I am open to offers (especially if several or all are taken together).

Note: The 300XC is listed in the "Bikes for Sale" forum. :smirk:

Call Bill at 780-728-8332, or PM me.
’07 Berg FE650E
'06 DRZ400S
Goals: Start a race in 2012;Roost Fryguy;Wheelie in 6th;Beer

BackInAction
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: New KTM Parts - A Nice Selection - UPDATE

Post by BackInAction »

The Fork Springs & Pre-Load Spacers are gone, from the original list....rest are still available per updated list below.

All purchased to install on a new, 2009 300XC. Circumstances changed and bike was sold before any of these were mounted.

KTM Ignition Map Switch (new, never installed) $70 (For those moments when you really need to "soft-touch" your way down a snotty, greasy section of trail) :eek:

KTM Shock Springs (the next stiffest above stock, new, never installed) $160 (Admit it, your expanding butt is a bit much for those puny stock boingers) :smirk:

KTM High, Soft seat (new, never installed) $110 (Your cheeks will thank you every time out) :cheers:

JD Jet Kit (new, never installed) $100 (Even though the stocker works somewhat OK, & you can fiddle with some of the std. jetting for minor improvements, the needles in this kit resolve some base issues and will bring noticeable new life to this engine) :applause:

These prices are all a few bucks less than I forked out for the goodies, and I am open to offers (Give yourself an early Xmas present!). :thumbsup:
’07 Berg FE650E
'06 DRZ400S

kennyblatz
Writer
Writer

Re: New KTM Parts - A Nice Selection

Post by kennyblatz »

do you come into edmonton at all or would you be willing to toss the seat on the greyhound for me?
kenton

BackInAction
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by BackInAction »

I do get into Edmonton at least every couple weeks. I can bring it in if the timing works, or toss it on Greyhound (would have access to that almost any day) depending on how fast you want to get your hands on it.

PM me to discuss details or give me a yell at 780-728-8332.

Thanks!
’07 Berg FE650E
'06 DRZ400S

calltrex
Writer
Writer

Post by calltrex »

whats part number for map switch?

calltrex
Writer